You'll feel right at home when you stay in this clean, comfortable, well appointed, unique chalet style condo in a great Sunriver location.
Vacationing in this 3-story chalet condo creates a nice base for an incredible central Oregon summer getaway or winter snow adventure. The sun filled living room also has a stereo, DVD player, and TV with cable-satellite service. You’ll also find that one of the sofas folds out into a queen sized bed.
Cozy up to the breakfast bar and fuel up for snowboarding or skiing at Mt. Bachelor. The grand stone wood burning fireplace warms the whole open second floor.
Enjoy dinner and sweeping views of the beautiful Meadows golf course on the main floor deck as you grill something special on the BBQ. The outdoor dining table includes a shade umbrella.
You can enjoy sweeping views of the golf course and gorgeous clear views of our star filled skies from the second floor landing -- a quaint little sitting area with comfy chairs.
A second little hideaway within Wildflower 8 is just above the second floor. A cute, miniature bedroom fashioned on the halfway point to the roof doubles as either a cozy reading area or single sleeping accommodation. Keep going up the stairs to the roof top, where you'll find a patio table and 4 chairs for an impromptu picnic, and complete privacy for sunbathing.
Sleeping in and lazing about is tempting in the first story master bedroom, decked out with a personal fireplace and private deck, which also faces the golf course. The comfortable second bedroom also on this floor has a full sized and single bed.
Wifi, circulating and ceiling fans, a washer and dryer, and a stereo are also featured in this charming condo.
Entry Level (Street Level):
- Front Door Entry, with bench seat
First Level (½ flight of stairs up from Entry Level):
- Bedroom #1, with queen bed, TV, private wood burning fireplace, access to personal deck
- Bathroom #1, hallway bathroom with split double vanity sinks, and tub/shower combo
- Private deck, with 2 patio chairs, accessible from bedroom #1
- Washer/Dryer, located in bathroom #1
- Bedroom #2, with 1 twin bed, and 1 queen bed, and TV
- Bathroom #2, hallway bathroom with tub/shower combo
Sitting Area (½ flight of stairs up from First Level):
- Table and 2 chairs
Main Level (½ flight of stairs up from Sitting Area):
- Living Room, with queen sleeper sofa, wood burning fireplace, TV, access to main level deck
- Dining Area, with dining table and 4 dining chairs
- Kitchen, fully equipped, + 4 stools at counter
- Main level deck, with BBQ grill and 2 patio chairs
Third Level Landing (½ flight of stairs up from Main Level)
- Twin Daybed
Roof top (½ flight of stairs up from Third Level Landing) access to roof top, with patio table and 4 chairs
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.