Thank you for your interest in staying at our Swan Valley Retreat! This large, cozy, cabin boasts a very open floor plan with ample space for even the largest groups. With over 7,500 square feet there is room for everyone in your family including privacy options with 6 themed bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, and 2 full jetted-tubs. Each bedroom has been created as your own private suite. Complete with TV/DVD combinations (some big screen, some smaller) and each bed has been assembled with bed warmers to create a cozy cabin atmosphere. (Even if he likes it cold & you like it warm!) There are full closets, including several walk-ins that leave room for pack & plays for little ones to sleep in quiet comfort during nap times.
Upstairs there is a large bonus room with ping pong table, couches, flat screen TV, and multiple gaming systems including an Xbox 360 and Wii system w/ Karaoke options. This loft room can sleep MANY people comfortably.
Downstairs the expansive theater room seats 8 adults and many children in leather, reclined comfort. The powerful surround-sound system with Blu-ray player and HDMI projector plays any movie as clear as any movie theater. This room is complete with over 200 movies for your viewing pleasure.
Outside our cabin has a large wrap around deck that features a 6 or 8-person hot tub, a spacious grassy area with a spectacular raised outdoor fire pit. Also, outside the:
• Hot tub with built in CD player, seats 6-8
• Spacious fire pit surrounded with stamp-Crete concrete and handmade wooden benches.
• Full area to play horse shoes, bocce ball, Frisbee golf or practice your golf swing (over the mountain) or turn on the sprinklers and let the children play on the lawn & in the water.
• Fenced 4-acre pasture for horses with complete hitching posts
• Easy access to palisades reservoir and the river
• Fully landscaped yard with automatic sprinkler system and large grassy area for children to play
Our cabin is ideally located across the river from the Dam Store in
Swan Valley and is easily accessible from the highway throughout the year. The amenities include:
• 2 car garage that can be used to park ATV’s and other toys (rental of these can also be arranged along with supervised adventures)
• Extra full-sized fridge in the garage for storing food (If you’re coming from out of town & would like the shopping done for you, this can be arranged w/ several amazing meals. Just e-mail me for menu options.)
• Kitchen complete with all cooking utensils, appliances and basic baking elements.
• Circular driveway—with plenty of spacious room for additional campers and vehicles.
• Access to the basement from the garage.
• Family Reunions (book a 2nd year & receive a discount!)
• Weddings (large kitchen & dining area for preparation & the deck is ideal for serving)
• Business Retreats (individual rooms allow for privacy while large loft, main living room & theater room is ideal for discussions, brainstorming & presentations)
• Church Socials
• Scout Outings
• Sports Training Events
• Or any ‘old reason to Getaway!
Activity Options: (Some available for an additional charge, dependent upon duration & number of individuals.)
• 1 hour from Jackson Hole
• 90 min to Granite Hot Springs to swim in a natural hot springs flowing straight out of the mountain.
• Lots of trails nearby for hiking and motorcycle riding in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter
• Hiking— There are a variety of hikes nearby including the Lower Palisades and Upper Palisades Lake hikes. If you’re interested in hiking & would like to be guided in and/or someone to provide your hiking packs with food and water, this can be arranged as well.)
• Horse back riding— There are many horseback adventures that could be encountered in these mountains. This would require a certain strength & physical fitness level.
• Boating & Jet Skiing— The Palisades reservoir is the ideal place for an adventurous water activity day. Whether you enjoy just boating, water-skiing, wake-boarding or jet skiing, this activity can be a chance of a lifetime for all ages.
• Fly fishing on the Snake River
• Snow Machining— around the Palisades and surrounding areas. (January—March months only)
• Four-wheeling & Ranger Riding— throughout the many mountain ranges, small rivers and the local gravel pit. So fun!
• Golfing available at several courses within 1 hour drive.
• Personal chef available upon request (including dutch oven that will melt in your mouth!)
• Spa days (massages, pedicures, manicures, scalp treatments & more!) all for the women while the men go fishing? You bet! This can be arranged.
Cleaning deposit required.
Rates based upon 12-15 number of occupants. Beyond that additional charges may apply.
Four night, minimum stays.
No smoking and no pets allowed.
(If alcohol, is included in your event there will be an additional charge & cleaning deposit will be doubled.)TripAdvisor property ID 3302400...Read more
Left on 07/13/2013 for a stay in June 2013 | vacationqueenReviewed Jul 13, 2013Stayed Jun 2013
Wow! My family & I were looking for a nice cabin where we could just relax for a week. Not only was this cabin extraordinarily beautiful, but the owners were so nice and helpful! There was a theater room where we just sat and watched movies, the kids were able to play outside and down by the river. We were only five miles away from the lake, so we went boating several times and it was wonderful to be so close! The rooms accommodated the entire family (which was a treat, since most do not or are too expensive. This cabin is well worth the price. We absolutely loved it and will be going back in the winter to snowmobile!
Ps I'm also a germaphobe, so I was worried about renting, but this place was 100% clean. It felt like home!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.