This splendid four-bedroom villa occupies a gorgeous two-hectare estate which flows down a terraced hillside in the rural hinterland of southwest Bali. Sakova Villa 197 provides the perfect setting for weddings, events and spiritual retreats, or quite simply for families or groups looking for a close-to-nature playground in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s more crowded tourist centers. At this very self-contained villa there is no real need to venture out at all, but a visit to the nearby village – one of the prettiest in Bali – or a bicycle ride along the tiny roads, past farmers tending their rice fields, should not be missed. The Sakova Villa 197 blends its exceptional location with outstanding facilities, including swimming pools, a games room, home theatre, fully stocked bars and dedicated massage areas. These are complemented by top levels of service from an exceptional team of staff headed by a knowledgeable villa manager and including an experienced
- Master suite
- Guest suites
• Living, dining and kitchens
- Living room
- Dining room
- Media Room
- Games Room
• Terrace, Pool and Garden
- Pool lounge/bar
- Gardens and balés
Sakova Villa 197 has a dedicated team of 16 staff, including eight from the local community who are happy for guests accompany them at village ceremonies and events to give them the inside scoop on Bali life and culture.
- Full-time manager: Sakova Villa 197’s full-time manager has years of experience working at the highest levels within the Bali hospitality world. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property, and to assist guests during their stay and is on call 24 hours a day.
- Full-time chef/cook: The chef prepares daily lunch and dinner, according to the wishes and whims of guests Healthy foods are specialties but the chef can also bring a smile to the faces of comfort food fans and is a dab hand with fried chicken. The chef is assisted by Butlers who will take care of your needs at breakfast time – that most important meal of the day.
- Butlers: Nyoman assisted by Wayan, Made and Gangga, the champions of all things domestic, will look after villa guests throughout the day, serving food, snacks and beverages and assist the kitchen at meal times as well as attending to all of the daily cleaning duties at the villa.
- Gardener/pool attendants: Two gardeners tend the garden at Sakova Villa 197 keeping it looking spick and span and hugely tropical.
- Spa staff/masseuse: Off-site, fully trained spa staff will visit the villa upon request to provide a range of spa and massage treatments. Fitness trainers and yoga instructors can also attend guests at the villa (extra fees apply).
- Security: The villa is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by five security guards working in shifts.
- Maintenance: Should your AC need attention, don’t despair. Gusti is on hand to fix it – or anything else that needs an overhaul. Unfortunately, the pool doesn’t clean itself, so every morning someone will be out there discreetly taking care of business.
The substantial open space within the garden, combined with the grandiose property and its extensive facilities, makes The Sakova Villa 197 the ideal tropical setting for parties, weddings, reunion celebrations, barbecues and other functions. Special events will be coordinated by professional outside caterers who have the world-class expertise to prepare a sumptuous feast at the villa, in addition to the coordination of decorations, flowers, lighting, sound systems and entertainment. Groups of up to 60 seated guests can be indulged with a sizzling barbecue beside the pool at sunset, and the elevated terrace above the pool can be transformed into a stage for Balinese dance performances. .
Sakova Villa 197 is located 11km from Tanah Lot sea temple, in the sleepy village of Tohjiwa Nyambu in the Tabanan Regency. This beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys is a nature lovers’ paradise.
The enchanting village of Tohjiwa Nyambu is a stunning example of a traditional Balinese community, and is regarded as one of the prettiest villages on the island. The area is great for cycling (bicycles are available at the villa for guest use) and, by taking advantage of this facility, guests can enjoy a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the villagers. ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’ (10km) was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number one golf course in Asia. The coastline (11km) is rugged and the beaches more suited to surfing than swimming.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.