Located in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, the town of Table Rock Lake has something for every type of traveler. Enjoy the wide range of water sport opportunities including wake-boarding and tubing, go shopping at the outlets around Branson Landing, or enjoy the live entertainment of downtown Branson. Adventure awaits you wherever you go in this picturesque mountain town.
Enjoy the old buildings and antique shops on Main Street, explore the town for unique restaurants, and visit the many historical attractions and entertainment venues.
While you're in Table Rock Lake, be sure to make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations:
- Stonewater Cove: Head to this local walking path full of lake and mountain views.
- Branson Zip Line: Learn more about the ecology of the Ozark Mountains and zip line across them for a thrilling experience.
- Silver Dollar City: This 55-acre park has an 1880s theme that will take you back to the Old West with its rides, games and attractions.
- Go Hiking: Miles upon miles of trails can be found within walking distance of Table Rock Lake.
- Branson Outlets: For shoppers that love a good bargain, head here for some of the lowest prices on everything from clothes to antiques.
Explore the world without ever leaving the rural countryside of Table Rock Lake during the month-long World Fest in April, when several hundred performers from across the globe descend on the city with traditional performances, music and food from their native countries. Bring your kids to the largest children's festival in the USA at the National Kids Fest in June and July, or enjoy top-notch cuisine and live performances during the Bluegrass and Barbecue Festival in July.
Rent a rustic cabin deep in the wilderness of the Ozarks, or book a luxury condo with picturesque lake and mountain views. There's bound to be a vacation rental in Table Rock Lake that will be your dream home away from home.
Missouri is bordered by more states than any other state in the U.S. If you have some extra time in the area, plan a day trip to Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee or Kentucky, all of which are less than three hours away by car.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.