2 Mins - Camelback Ski / WiFi / Pet / Outlets
2 Mins - Camelback Ski / WiFi / Pet / Outlets
*** RENTERS MUST BE 25 OR ABOVE, unless accompanied by a parent ***
Fantastic View of Camelback Ski Slopes! Our townhouse is situated in the Prestigious Four Seasons at Camelback / NORTHRIDGE Station development, just 2 minutes away from Camelback/Camelbeach. Our 4 Bedroom / 3 Bath Townhouse is fresh, clean and airy. One of the newest houses in Northridge (built December 2003). There is nothing old in our house! Our townhouse is in the great location on Maple Court. Best street in Northridge Station, known for it's wide street and fantastic views of the slopes! - Pet Friendly
Upstairs, the Master Bedroom has a King sized bed and sliding glass door leading onto a deck with two Adirondack Chairs & table. Enjoy the tranquility as you sit and relax. Also, upstairs is another bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom.
On the main floor, the Family Room has all new furniture, with a Queen-sized sofa bed and a wood burning fireplace! Along with the TV, you have a Digital DVR where you can record your shows, rewind and pause live tv! There are speakers inside and out for the stereo, IPOD ready. A sliding glass door off the dining room goes onto the oversized deck, with 6 reclining chairs, a large table and a Weber BBQ Gas Grill. Also, on the main floor is the 3rd Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
Downstairs, there is the 4th Bedroom, large Living area (with 2 loveseats and one sofa bed) and the 3rd bathroom with a full sized washer and dryer. The sliding glass door goes onto the oversized deck with a gate opening into a small yard area. GameCube, video games with two controllers and MANY board games are downstairs. The grown ups could have peace and tranquility while the kids play downstairs. Priceless! LOL
You will receive a starter kit of paper towels, toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, dishwashing liquid, soaps and even laundry detergent!
In the summer, you have the scenic view of the valley, in the front and the private decks in the back. You cannot help but relax and take in the mountain air with the beautiful scenery!
Our community has an outdoor heated full length swimming pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day), plus kiddie pool, and tennis courts just a minute drive or 5 minute walk away (small fee applies for pool). Do not be surprised to see wildlife along the way to the pool/tennis courts. You can come across wild turkey and deer.
In the winter, you have a fantastic view of the Camelback Ski Resort slopes, off all the decks! Note that there is Night Skiing on the mountain until 10pm! The mountain is lit up and looks like a giant Christmas tree! Hang out on the deck and take in the beautiful view! Listen to the faint music from the Camelback Ski Resort. Or, sit in the Family Room and look out the big picture window. Absolutely beautiful and surreal! It is truly an experience you will not soon forget. :) Relax at night with the glow of the wood burning fireplace, as you watch the snowflakes from the large picture window!
Here is all, plus more, that our townhouse has to offer
* 4 TV's with DVD players and some VCR players - LR has DVR!
* Digital Cable TV & DVR (rewind, pause and fast forward live TV!) - perfect to record your shows while you are out! An added bonus!
* Cathedral ceilings in Family Room and Master Bedroom, with remote ceiling fans
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING
* WIRELESS Broadband Internet Access
* Cable throughout
* 5 year old house (built in December 2003)
* Sliding glass doors opening onto all 3 decks
* New furniture in Family Room (December 2007)
* 6 DVD/CD changer & Stereo System (IPOD ready) with internal speakers and outside speakers on all 3 decks
* Fully finished and furnished basement - with Queen sleeper and 2 loveseats in Living Area. Plus 4th bedroom.
* TV, DVD player, Digital Cable, 3 CD changer/stereo system and wet bar downstairs
* Front porch with good sized storage closet, for your skis or bikes, etc.
* Dining Room seats 8 people
* Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you'll need, including garbage disposal, mounted microwave for extra counter space and a large pantry closet
* Many board games for entertainment, along with CD's, DVD's and GAMECUBE, including 12 games and 2 controllers
* 2 Mountain Bikes, new this year!
In conclusion, we have owned our house since the summer of 2005 and have had many beautiful times with family and friends. We have only started to rent in June 2008 and hope to create the same fond memories for you, our renters. It's just not a rental, it's a home away from home.
** Contact me at CP9293 at A O L, if you do not hear back from me.
Rates for holidays...
Memorial Day/Jul 4th ... $1250 /3 Nights ... $1025 / 2 Nights /Labor Day $1100/3 Nights
ML King/President's Birthday/Christmas-New Year's $ 650/night
Search for 'CLAUDIA's Vacation Rentals'.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 2 Sofa BedsTripAdvisor property ID 4900388...Read more
3 Full Bath (includes shower)
Ask Owner/Manager of this property regarding Children
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.