- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
A fun, small PRIVATE Studio, near the beach. A home away from home, full of amenities and backed up by professional host. Centrally located and just steps away from the best locations in Tel-Aviv . A++.
The house is perfect for a home away from home stay. It is newly renovated, and perfectly located.
I have a very good reviews by now, and we know how to make guests happy. Happiness is my specialty :)
A private Studio near the beach and the The New Port of Tel-Aviv Dizingof and much more . It's a small, cozy studio.
I am are very flexible. I can meet you if you want, give remote, tailor made advise when required (I usually answer really, really ...Read more
Studio APT close to best beaches
Tel Aviv, Israel
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
- 3 Minutes walking to Dizengoff Street, a major street in Central tel aviv packed with restaurants, cafes and night club.
- 10 Minutes walking to tel aviv's famous Hilton beach, with cafes and restaurants.
- 7 Minutes walking to beautiful Yarkon park, a large public urban park where you can have picnics, rent boats to sail equipped with sports facilities, botanical gardens,and water park. - 7 Minutes walking from Tel Aviv's Port, which is a popular attraction in Tel Aviv.
all the transportation you may need is within walking distance, with buss stations, near by train stations, and multiple locations for bike renting.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Waterfront
Car is not necessary
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 678 other Tel Aviv rentalsCheck Availability for Tel Aviv
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Central heating
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- 2 Dining chairs
- 1 Lounge chair
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no