Newly remodeled, spotless condo at base of ski mountain in the historic town of Telluride. No need to drive; just use private, covered parking and walk to festivals, concerts, grocery stores, restaurants, museums, shopping. Gondola and lifts are close by for mountain bike rides, hiking, skiing. Quiet, nice views. Bright with lots of windows. San Miguel River flows nearby -- try the early morning fly fishing! Excellent hiking right from your door and full service fitness facility about one minute away!
One private BR but sleep up to 5 with 2 sleeper couches and fold out single futon. Great for kids and extended family. Large, tiled shower for two with wonderful steam bath. Outdoor hot tub for stargazing or full moon nights.
Exquisitely appointed yet affordable!
Call Jennifer or Chas, evenings 970 259 6262 or 970 884 2500 for questions, other info or reservations and to arrange key pick-up.
* Covered Parking : park under cover just steps from main entry.
* Clothes Dryer
* Washing Machine
* Linens Provided
* Gas Fireplace
* Sleep Sofa /Futon : New sleeper couch SO COMFORTABLE with sleeper foam pads not wire & steel supports.....
* Satellite Or Cable
* Shared Hot Tub
* Stereo System
* Catering Available : Catering services in yellow pages
* Ice Maker
* Dish Washer
* Full Kitchen
* Cooking Utensils
* Outdoor Features
* Deck/Patio : After ski drinks on deck at bartop while you watch skiers come down the mountain
* Ski-Out : Strap skiis on and ski across to lift if snow permits
* Mountain View
* Wireless Broadband : Contact rental manager for pass code
* Pets Not Allowed : We love pets but ask that you leave them home....some guests are allergic to cats/dogs. Thanks!
* Children Welcome
* Non Smoking Only
* Fitness Center
* Mountain Biking
* Cross Country Skiing
* Rock Climbing
* Horseback Riding
* Sight Seeing
* Other Activities
* Great condo for family of 4-5, or two couples. And, a Wonderful Romantic Gettaway for a couple!! Mountain bikers can use river trail to town and everywhere in valley just across the street. Skiers ski across (snow covered) street directly to lift. Quiet end of town but close to everything. Take the bus anywhere in town, to the gondola or Telluride Mountain Village...it stops right out front! Fly fishing in San Miguel River right outside your door. Park in safe, covered parking area and walk everywhere (much easier than finding parking spaces during ski season or summer/fall festivals! Afternoons are great at this condo; take bar stools to outside deck for apre ski or summer evenings....see skiers complete their final runs or just people watch. Views up valley are to the highest peaks in the region. You'll love this place!...Read more
Left on 07/01/2012 for a stay in February 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 1, 2012Stayed Feb 2012
Have stayed her in both summer and winter. Unit is very nicely furnished and the location is super for both skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer. Its across the street from the lift and within short walking distance of all the shops and restaurants. For those whose knees are too tired from pounding the bumps, there's also a local bus stop across the street. In addition to the sidewalk, there's a dirt path across the street that runs beside the creek and takes you in either direction from the condo.Only negative I can think of it's second floor and not accessible for folks who cant handle a flight of stairs.Great place to stay.
Left on 07/01/2012 for a stay in June 2012 | tjrkingReviewed Jul 1, 2012Stayed Jun 2012
You could not ask for more than this beautifully appointed condo smack dab in the middle of downtown Telluride. It sleeps a whole family or group of pals and the sofabeds in the living room are the most comfortable I have ever used.
The views are great and you are steps from the lift, gondola, shopping, and restaurants.
You can't go wrong and the price is definitely right!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.