Hide Property Details
Description from the owner
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Type: House3 BEDROOM HOUSE, Mid Tokyo - Roppongi
Description from the owner
Live like a local in the safe and trendy residential neighborhood of Nishi Azabu (Roppongi) in quiet central Tokyo. You will have the ENTIRE HOUSE to yourselves, With everything you need to live like home.
**** The house has 3 air-conditioned Japanese-style bedrooms with a closet in every room, One lounge, a spacious and fully equipped kitchen and two toilets. There is a spacious luggage room upstairs. All spaces are separated by Japanese-style sliding doors to ensure a decent level of privacy for housemates. This house can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably for a short-term stay and very child-friendly.
****The house is equipped with a ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
Response rate 100%
Response time A few hours
Calendar updated today
Overall rating4.0 / 5.0 based on 19 reviews and 7 properties
3 BEDROOM HOUSE, Mid Tokyo - Roppongi
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Additional Location Information
Minato is located southwest of the Imperial Palace and has boundaries with the special wards of Chiyoda, Chūō, Kōtō (in Odaiba), Shinagawa, Shibuya, and Shinjuku.
Minato hosts 49 embassies. It is also home to various companies, including Honda, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, NEC, Sony, Fujitsu and Toshiba.
Nishi-Azabu is a district of Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, which was a part of the former Azabu Ward.
Nishiazabu borders Minamiaoyama on the north and west, Hiroo on the south, Moto-Azabu on the southeast, and Roppongi on the northeast.
Nishi-Azabu houses the Embassies of Yemen, Ukraine, Uruguay, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Venezuela, Belize, Bolivia, Honduras, Laos, and Romania.
PLACES OF INTEREST AROUND HERE!!
• Daiba is a district in Minato Ward of central Tokyo. Daibaforms part of what is commonly known as Odaiba, a modern development area on an artifical island in Tokyo Bay. Daiba includes section water front area on the north eastern part of Odaiba. Daiba features many attractions including Fuji TV Studios and Aqua City Odaiba.
• Roppongi is a district in central Tokyo famous for its nightlife and very popular with foreigners. Roppongi also features many of the embassies. Roppongi is to the west of central Tokyo in the Minato Ward.
• Shiba District is within the Minato ward in central Tokyo.Shiba District attractions include Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park, which includes Zojoji Temple. The Minato Ward Office is locate in the Shiba District.
• Odaiba is the common name given to a large artificial island in Tokyo Bay, connected to the mainland by the scenic Rainbow Bridge. Odaiba attractions include Fuji TV Studios, Daikanransha Ferris Wheel, Telecom Center Building, Tokyo Big Sight, Museum of Maritime Science,Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, Aqua City Odaiba, Venus Fort,Palette Town and Ariake Colosseum.
• Akasaka Palace is a former imperial residence which is now used by the Japanese Government as a State Guest-House (Geihinkan) to accommodates visiting dignitaries while they are staying in Tokyo. The building was designed by Katayama Tokuma and completed in 1909. Akasaka Palace is in the Akasaka District of theMinato Ward.
• Fuji TV Studios is a distinctive building designed by Kenzo Tange is a major land mark of Tokyo. Fuji TV Studios, in Odaiba, offers great views from its second highest floor for free. There are tours available of the tv studios themselves, which may be of interest to those who watch shows made by Fuji TV. There is an up market French restaurant within the giant ball suspended in the structure.
• Roppongi-dori Intersection at the corner of Gaien-higashi-dori is generally considered to be the focus of theRoppongi District of Minato Ward, and is a popular meeting point. Roppongi-dori Intersection is actually under the elevated highway.
• Statue of Liberty replica in Odaiba.
• Hachitama Observation Deck is the sphere of the ultra modern looking Fuji TV Studios Building. Hachitama Observation Deck provides an amazing interior view, with its high sphereical ceiling. The exterior view fromHachitama Observation Deck is across Tokyo Bay and includes Rainbow Bridge.
• Seaside Top observation deck is the top floor of the 40 story high World Trade Center Tokyo Building in Hamamatsucho District of Minato Ward Tokyo. Seaside Top provides a unique full length view of Tokyo Tower, plus the view down on the Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden.
• Tokyo City View is the observation deck on the 52nd floor of the Mori Tower Building which is part of theRoppongi Hills complex. In addition to the Tokyo City View, there is an open air observation deck called the Sky Deck on the 54th floor.
• Tokyo Tower is a Japanese icon and famous site inTokyo. Tokyo Tower features public observation deck and cafe. The Tokyo Tower design is based on the Eiffel Tower, but is 333 meters tall (9 meters taller than the Eiffel Tower) making it the world's highest self-supporting iron tower.
• Sengakuji Temple is a Buddhist temple of the Soto Zen sect, which is in Takanawa District of Minato Tokyo.Sengakuji Temple is famous as the location of the graves of Asano Takumi no Kami Naganori and the Forty-seven Ronin, who were involved in the Revenge of the Forty-seven Ronin, also known as the Revenge of the Forty-seven Samurai or Ako vendetta. Sengakuji Temple was originally constructed under the orders of Tokugawa Ieyasu in 1612 close to Edo Castle. However Sengakuji Temple was later destroyed by fire and then rebuilt on its present day site. On the 14th of December each year, the aniversary of the Revenge of the Forty-seven Ronin,Sengakuji Temple holds a festival which includes a ceremony in the graveyard.
• Zojoji Temple is a Buddhist temple in the Shibaneighbourhood of Minato Ward in Tokyo. Zojoji Temple is frequently seen in pictures with Tokyo Tower in the background.
• Mori Art Museum is an art gallery which frequently holds special exhibitions. Mori Art Museum is on the 53rd floor of the Mori Tower Building which is part of the Roppongi Hills complex in the Roppongi District of Minato Ward.
• The National Art Center, in Roppongi Tokyo, is an art gallery which mainly focuses on modern art and paintings (20th century). The National Art Center uses its 47,960 sqm to display 600 pieces. The National Art Center was opened in January 2007, in a building formerly used as a research facility by the University of Tokyo. The National Art Center building is a very modern design by Kisho Kurokawa and features a wave shape at the front of the building.
• Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum is an art museum in Minato Ward Tokyo, but is actually close to the Meguro Station. While the Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum Building is a relatively modern Art Deco building, it has served three significant roles in the past: State Guest House (1950 - 74), Office Residence of the Prime Minister (1947 - 50) and residence of Prince Asaka Yasuhiko (1933 - 47). The name of the Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum is derived from theJapanese gardens (teien) which fill the grounds and surround the building.
• Aoyama Cemetery, in Minato Tokyo, was Japan's first public cemetery. Today Aoyama Cemetery is a popular location for viewing cherry blossom in early April.
• Kaihin Park in Odaiba is a seaside park which features one of two beaches in mainland Tokyo, but swimming is not recommended as the water is rather polluted. Along the beach runs a boardwalk dotted with couples, as this is considered the most romantic spot in Tokyo.
• Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden is one of the two surviving Edo Period Japanese gardens in Tokyo. Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden, also known as Kyu Shiba Rikyu Onshi Teien (Former Shiba Villa Gardens), is just the other side of Hamamatsucho Station from the World Trade Center Tokyo, where you can look down from its Seaside Topobservation deck into the garden. Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden features a large central pond, Sensui, with four island and circular walking path going around the pond. There is a bridge that connects the largest island Nakajima to the shore.
• Shiba Park is a park in Minato Ward, Tokyo, built around the temple of Zojoji. The park is between the Minato Ward offices and the Tokyo Tower. Many of the footpaths in the park offer excellent views of the Tokyo Tower.
• Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge over the Tokyo Port, on the northernmost part of Tokyo Bay, connecting the Shibaura Wharf and the new waterfront development area, known as Odaiba in Minato ward, Tokyo.
• Shinagawa Station, just to the north of Shinagawa Ward in the Takanawa District of Minato Ward in centralTokyo, is one of only two stations in the Tokyo area where the Tokaido Shinkansen stops. The Tokaido Shinkansen is the busiest Shinkansen line in Japanrunning between Tokyo and Osaka via Nagoya andKyoto. Shinagawa Station also services the Keikyu Main Line, Keihin-Tohoku Line, Tokaido Main Line, Yamanote Line and the Yokosuka Line.
• Embassy of the United States in Tokyo in the exclusive district of Akasaka in Minato Ward of Tokyo is the primary diplomatic represenative of the United States of America in Japan.
• Aqua City Odaiba is a six story shopping and entertainment complex in Odaiba. Aqua City Odaibafeatures a 13 screen cinema, Japan's largest gourmet zone, Sony ExploraScience and extensive range of stops including some international brands and a Disney Store.
• Decks Tokyo Beach shopping mall, featuring Sega Joypolis (A giant game center / amusement arcade) and Little Hong Kong. From the 15th of June 2012, a new Legoland Discovery Center will be opening within the mall. Decks Tokyo Beach, sometimes also referred to as Decks Mall is in Odaiba.
• Roppongi Hills is an up market and extensive shopping and entertainment complex in the Roppongi District ofTokyo. Roppongi Hills includes the Mori Tower a 53 story high skyscraper, Mori Art Museum and Tokyo City Viewobservation deck.
• Atago Green Hills, officially known as Atago Green Hills Mori Tower, is a 48 story skyscraper with 42 floors above ground. Atago Green Hills, completed in 2001, is a mixed use building with shops, offices and residential apartments. Atago Green Hills was constructed by Mori Building company, the same company that builtRoppongi Hills.
• Mori Tower is a 53 story high skyscraper which forms part of the Roppongi Hills complex, which includes retail space, offices and residential levels. Mori Tower includes an observation deck, Tokyo City View, on the 52nd floor and Sky Deck on the 54th floor, which is an open air observation deck.
• World Trade Center Tokyo is a 40 story skyscraper in the Hamamatsucho District of Minato Ward Tokyo. The World Trade Center Tokyo Building when completed in 1970 was Japan's tallest skyscraper. The top floor of the World Trade Center Tokyo Building is dedicated to the Seaside Top observation deck, which provides a unique full length view of Tokyo Tower.
More About This Location
What Past Guests Are Saying
Have you stayed here? Write a review
3 guest reviews