- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Welcome to Sean's Place in Toronto!
Sean's Place is where you will enjoy a quiet 1 Bedroom Suite on a cute, tree-lined, safe family neighborhood in East York, Toronto. Sean's Place is a perfect location for your romantic getaway, week long vacation, a friends weekend away and even your temporary relocation home.
While you're at Sean's Place you'll have the opportunity to relax on the comfortable Muskoka chairs on the front patio while sipping your morning coffee and enjoying the birds chirping, the playing children's laughter, or the sound of a neighbour trimming their lawn. Sean's Place is far enough from the downtown core that you don't hear ...Read more
Fantastic 1 Bedroom Suite Near GreekTown, Toronto!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Additional Location Information
This quiet 1 Bedroom Suite is located on a cute, tree-lined, quiet family neighborhood in East York, Toronto.
Sean's Place is far enough from downtown that you don't hear the hustle and bustle but close enough that it's only a 10 minute drive (or a quick transit ride) and you'll be in the centre of the action.
* TTC (public transit) 1-2 minute walk.
* Amazing access to Don Valley Parkway for access to 401 / Gardiner Expressway.
* Fantastic cycling/hiking trails through the Toronto Parks system starting at the Don Valley Parkway where an entrance is one street over!
* Only minutes to Greektown, Beach, Yorkville, St Lawrence Market, Downtown & Brickworks
* Free Parking
* Grocery, bakery, pharmacy, beer & liquor stores close by along with shops and small restaurants in Pape Village.
* Very close to Danforth (Greektown) where a large assortment of restaurants, pubs and retail stores are located along Danforth.
Beyond the close Pape Village, you must visit Greektown where you can experience some fantastic dining in numerous restaurants along Danforth. Of special note, in early August the "Taste of the Danforth" festival happens where the street becomes a pedestrian walkway for the weekend and you can try samples from various restaurants and enjoy the street festival which is a fun time for all.
More About This Location
City vacations, Lake nearby
Nearest train station: Union Station-VIA, 5.2 miles
Nearest airport: Toronto Pearson, 23 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 28, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 468 other Toronto rentalsCheck Availability for Toronto
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
- A/C or climate control
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- 2 Dining chairs
- 5 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no