Walk anywhere. Transit right out the door too. Awesome rooftop, gym, steam room, sauna, billiards.
This location is perfect to enjoy your visit to Toronto!
Right across from the Thompson Hotel, the brand new Reve building is simply one of the best condos around.
Coffee is supplied (in the freezer). Or, you could always go to my favourite little cafe across the street called "THOR".
Enjoy my original artwork and photos from Cambodia.
- Super Fast Internet (30mbps x 10mbps). 173 Rogers HD TV channels. 5 movie channels.
- En-suite laundry
- Unobstructed west view from high floor. Gorgeous sunsets.
- Roof-top Terrace with Barbeque and 360 degree view of the whole city!
- State of the Art Fitness Centre, Meeting Room, Media room, Private Movie Theater, Billiards Room (I have 2 cues and balls in the closet - feel free to use them!), Sauna Room, 2 Party Rooms and lounge Area with FREE Wi-Fi.
Interaction with Guests
I am happy to give you as much input, suggestions, tips and guidance as you need to make your visit to my awesome city a memorable one :)
- Walking distance to everything!
- Stylish, hip and friendly people.
- Restaurants, bars and cafes literally just out the door. Tell me what you like and let my 15 years living in this hood direct you to the best!
- King west neighborhood
- Queen west art exhibits
- Toronto International Film Festival. Love TIFF!
- Princess of Wales Theater
- Royal Elizabeth Theater
- Roy Thompson Hall
- Ontario Place
- The Exhibition
- Metro Convention Centre
- Art Gallery of Ontario AGO
- Royal Ontario Museum ROM
- Financial District
- Air Canada Centre (ACC) for Raptors and Maple Leafs games
- Events, concerts & games in Rogers Centre, formerly known as the Skydome.
- Entertainment District
- Canadian Opera Company COC
Easily walk anywhere, or grab the TTC literally just out the front door.
TTC is right out front too. (Toronto Transit Commission ... this is what we refer to for our "tube", "subway" and "streetcars"). The 'other' transportation system is called "GO". The "GO trains/buses" reach all of the suburbs and outskirts of the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). TTC is red, GO is green.
Easily accessible through streetcar line located across the street from the building. It is five-ten minutes away from Union Station - the main connection for subway, GO bus & train, Via Rail, and to Greyhound / Megabus/ Bolt bus station (University & Dundas).
Ideally located for strolls to King west or Queen west, nearby scenic parks and music gardens by the water, harbourfront festivals, bars, cafes and restaurants!
To explore lakefront trails and downtown's busy streets on rental bicycle - lookup bixi bikes (rent by the hour and drop off anywhere).
Zip cars (or Auto Share) for rent by the hour including gas and insurance ($10-16/hr) parked in several spots within 100 meters.
Indoor parking is available next door for $10-15/day or overnight. Street parking is free after 9pm and plentiful.
It is two minutes away from Toronto Island Airport (aka Billy Bishop, where FlyPorter and other jets land right downtown), YTZ connecting many Canadian and U.S cities.
Toronto Pearson International Airport YYZ is about 25 minutes away. If you're thrifty you can get here from Pearson for $3 on public transit (about 1hr). Simply take the bus from airport to Kipling station, then free transfer jump onto the TTC (toronto transit commission) subway heading eastbound. Switch to streetcar at Bathurst station and go south - bingo right out front of my building at Bathurst and Front....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.