Tortola Adventure! Private 3BR Villa with Open View Pool
Come experience the beauty of Tortola, where you can stroll on white-sand beaches, swim in pristine azure waters, explore pioneer ruins, or try the island’s delectable local cuisine. As the largest island in the British Virgin Islands chain, you’ll find the perfect balance of activity and serenity to make your Caribbean dreams come true.
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa is the perfect setting for your Tortola adventure! Up to 9 guests can comfortably sleep here, thanks to an open extra sleeping area, so it can easily accommodate families or groups of couples looking for a romantic vacation. You’ll be able to enjoy ocean views from almost every single room in the house, from the bedrooms, the dining areas, and of course the patio. Prepare tropical-inspired breakfasts in the fully equipped kitchen and then dine outside looking over Apple Bay, and listen to the sounds of the island… Welcome to paradise!
When you’re not out exploring the island, spend lazy afternoons relaxing by your private swimming pool, which also has amazing ocean views. With the great open view pool, it almost looks as if it blends in with the sea! You’ll find this home secluded & private, so you can sunbathe to your heart’s delight without worrying about crowds or noisy beachgoers. The villa is semi eco-designed with natural air conditioning, thanks to the endless Caribbean breezes, plus 13 ceiling fans and screened windows to cool even the hottest days or nights.
The location of the villa is quite convenient – from here, you’re very close to the main roads, ferries, and restaurants and bars. The BVI's offer activities that cater to all kinds of interests. You can take a sugar plantation tour, hike Tortola’s lush green mountains, or even try surfing, diving, or kite-boarding if you’re feeling particularly adventurous. These waters are perfect for just about any ocean or water sport! So what are you waiting for? Before long you could be wandering Tortola’s shops, taking scenic walks along the beach, and dipping your toes in that crystal, aqua-blue Caribbean water… As some of the previous guests have mentioned, for a sight unseen villa, you won't be disappointed!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private open view pool, wireless internet, balcony, three outdoor showers in addition to the complete indoor bathrooms, outdoor dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen
- Outstanding location - Easy access to the main roads, ferries, and local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Amazing Views!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed with bathroom across secure hall
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed with shared ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed with shared ensuite bathroom
- Upstairs living area can accommodate extra guests with a queen-sized sleeper sofa
- There are also 2 cots and foam bedding for alternatives
- Purchase of optional Travel Insurance strongly recommended by owner due to possibility of extreme weather in the BVI's or unexpected circumstances with more distant travel. Protect your investment in your vacation!
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets
- No large gatherings beyond immediate group
- House has a steep paved driveway, and a 4x4 car rental is recommended. There is room for 4 cars.
- Rates include up to 4 guests - $50/night per extra guest (up to 9 guests total)
- Additional taxes and fees may applyTripAdvisor property ID 3437667...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.