Villa Laura is a stunning, contemporary-styled villa set away in a private stone walled courtyard. A polished decor set in traditional old Tuscan stone blend seamlessly to give this villa a unique style. Enjoy beautiful valley views from this hillside property.
1 master queen bedroom with fireplace has access through sliding glass doors to the garden on one side and the pool on the other. Private bathroom with shower. 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower has access to the garden through sliding glass doors. 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower, has access to the garden through sliding glass doors.
Lounge with fireplace, dining area, and fully-equipped kitchen area. Main dining table seats 6 guests comfortably. Glass sliding veranda doors on all sides offer endless views.
Private plunge pool with central spa bath; lounge area with sun beds and umbrellas, directly accessible through glass pane doors from the villa. Pool deck with dining area under the villa portico. Courtyard furnished with cushioned rattan furniture. Paved stone courtyard and gardens (1,000 square meters), olive trees, flowering beds and extensive lawns.
Fully air-conditioned, luxury Italian fabrics, top quality furnishings, plunge pool with spa bath, fireplaces, laptop rentals available (with high-speed wireless card), cell phone provided for guest use, satellite TV, stereo, DVD, WiFi Internet access, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer. From mid-July through to the end of August, there is a Kids Club three mornings per week that offers educational activities and games as well as the opportunity to meet other children on the estate.
This one-floored villa offers a great outdoor space for children, and given the proximity of the pool, they can easily be kept in view. The loggia is perfect for relaxing and al fresco dining. There is an 18-hole international golf course at Castelfalfi, approximately 20 minutes away from the villa. Horseback riding and a tennis club can be found only 10 minutes away.
All Italian villa rentals are for 7 nights, beginning and ending on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted.
ADDITIONAL VILLA AMENITIES:
- A/C, heating (by law usable from November until April), electricity, water, gas and final cleaning included
- Welcome pack
- Maid service: 1 hour Monday to Friday - 3 bath linen changes per week included
- WiFi(hotspot or ADSL line) internet access included
- One supply per week of pool towels included
- One fold away child cot with sheet (up to 2.5 years approx)- (no coverlet or blanket for hygiene purposes) and one high chair available at no extra charge.
- Weekly gardener and daily pool maintenance included
- Washer and dryer at guest's disposal
- Availability of local cook, chef or catering services- to be booked in advance - please inwuire for details
- Villa stocking and grocery shopping services available: to be paid locally
- Extra folding baby bed up to 2.5 years: 90 Euros per week, to be paid locally with the rental
- Extra fold away child bed up to 12 years - where permitted - 250 Euros per week, to be paid with the rental
- Extra adult bed- where permitted - 350 Euros per week to be paid with rental
- Extra high chair and baby bath: 25 Euros per item, to be paid locally
- City tax of 2 Euros per person per day to a maximum of 6 days, to be paid locally. Children under 14 years old are exempt.
- Security deposit: 1500 Euros to be held at agency
- Check in between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Check out by 10 a.m.
- All of the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged.
What To Do near Montaione?
Surrounded by hills, Florence rises on the banks of the Arno River. One of the greatest art centers of Italy, Florence is home to the Accademia, where you can view Michelangelo's "David", as well as the Uffizi gallery, arguably the most important art gallery in the world.
Tour the cathedral with its pink, white and green marble facade and marvel at its remarkable Duomo by Brunelleschi and the gold Paradise door of the Baptistery. Continue to the Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence since the 1300s, then stroll the charming jewelry shops of Ponte Vecchio. There is nothing like enjoying a morning coffee and truffle panini at the celebrated Procacci bar before setting out for a serious morning of shopping on Via Tournabuoni. Take a day to scour the Gucci, Armani and Yves Saint Laurent outlets in the outskirts of the city.
For those wishing to explore some of Tuscany's other treasures, one of the best ways to see the region is by automobile. The small fortress cities are within easy driving distance of one another, and each offers its own special appeal, from the picturesque medieval cities of San Gimignano and Volterra, from Pisa with its Leaning Tower to Lucca with its olive groves and impressive Renaissance walls, and seaside resorts like Viareggio, Elba, and Forte de Marmi. Do not forget other worthwhile Chianti sights such as the wine villages of Castellina, Radda and Volpaia.
Siena is also not to be missed. Siena is a beautifully preserved medieval city, constructed of checkerboard brick, and crowned by its Duomo. It was the seat of the Ghibellines who often crossed swords with the Florentine Guelfs during the 13th century. Other highlights of Siena include the beautiful Piazza del Campo where on July 2nd and August 16th of each year the famous Palio takes place.
Additional amenities include: kids club, coffee maker, ice maker, luxury italian fabrics, ac central, cell phone, laptop rentals available (with high speed wireless card), top quality furnishings, shower.TripAdvisor property ID 2144685...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.