Nestled on a picturesque ridge overlooking the estate's golf course, Villa Talia offers panoramic views across the gently rolling Tuscan countryside. The villa's fabulous interior features original beamed ceilings, a welcoming central fireplace and large glass doors that open to sunset views and a garden of ancient oak trees.
- Single bedroom with en suite bathroom with stall shower
- Master king bedroom with four poster bed, separate sitting areas with couch and lounges, high vaulted wood beamed ceilings and hardwood floors
- Neutrals and taupes are accented with splashes of rich red fabrics
- En suite bathroom with double sinks, tub, and stall shower
- King bedroom with wrought iron four poster bed, sitting area with arm chairs and sofa, en suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- Twin bedroom with large single beds, whitewashed wood beamed ceiling, terracotta floors
- The ivory and taupe window drapes and bedspread are accented with touches of navy and teal
- En suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate stall shower
- King bedroom with desk and sitting area has French doors that open onto the outdoor patio and seating area
- En suite bathroom with double sinks and spacious stall shower
- Living room surrounds large stone fireplace and features rich red ethnic prints
- Dining room with a large rectangular table with seating for up to 12 guests
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- Living room with large glass table, and fireplace, is decorated with elegant touches of rust and orange
- French doors open onto outdoor patio
- Full bathroom with stall shower and changing room
Stone patios are covered with shady pergolas and offer several spaces for informal dining and shady relaxation. Elegantly cushioned wrought iron chairs and sofas offer the ultimate in luxury relaxation. The heated swimming pool is set on the sloping lawn and is surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs for sunbathing. Wood fired pizza oven.
Villa Talia is the perfect retreat for sophisticated travelers seeking peaceful relaxation surrounded by postcard perfect views. The estate provides excellent, hotel grade services and amenities including spa, culinary school, restaurants, winery, fitness center, courts, tennis court, hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golf, and extensive gardens.
All Italian villa rentals are for 7 nights, beginning and ending on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted.
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and final cleaning included
- Daily morning housekeeping service for 2 hours
- Additional housekeeping: 50 Euro per hour
- Daily turndown service
- Newspaper and pastry basket delivered daily
- Welcome Tuscan groceries upon arrival
- Welcome buffet dinner (on a 7-night stay)
- HB supplement available on the premises: 50 Euro per person; a la carte menu for children under 12 years old
- Chef services available up on request
- Free use of sauna and steam bath at estate spa, fitness center, bocce, and tennis courts
- Spa services available at estate spa
- Spa menu for in-villa treatments available
- Gardener service included
- WiFi included
- Children welcome
- Kids club on the estate
- Babysitter service available upon request
- Pets permitted
- No smoking villa
- City Tax: 1 Euro per person per day for a maximum of 4 days - Children up to 12 years old are exempt
What to do near Montalcino?
While other parts of Tuscany have developed industries that have done much for the economy but little for the landscape, the "Crete Senesi" area and the neighboring "Val d'Orcia" have largely remained true to their early agricultural vocation. Today this means local products of outstanding quality, made with traditional methods and skills that are handed down from generation to generation. The best-known of these are Montalcino's distinguished Brunello red wine and the Vino Nobile of Montepulciano, both of which are the perfect complement to dishes based on the wild game of the area: pheasant, quail, hare, and wild boar. Likewise, the Pecorino cheeses made with ewe's milk from the Pienza pastures are now in great demand. One of the best food stores in the Pienza area is La Cornucopia (2 Piazza Martiri della Liberta) where you can find sweets, honey and cheeses.
While visiting the famous wine producing town of Montalcino and the artistic jewel of Pienza, you will be fascinated by their charm and history. Montalcino has a wealth of superb paintings and sculptures that make its beautifully renovated museum such a remarkable attraction. Pienza's beauty was used as a backdrop to Franco Zeffirelli's masterpiece: "Romeo and Juliet".
Additional amenities include: security system, coffee maker, ice maker, video and board games, bocce, chef services, mini bar, shower, and tennis courts, ipod dock, free use of sauna and steam bath at estate spa, helipad....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.