Villa Clio is a carefully restored building that once served as a police station. Today, Villa Clio is a sophisticated home with elegant interiors, Tuscan accents, and a captivating view of the enchanting Val d'Orcia. Guests enjoy the ultimate luxury home with welcoming common spaces, modern amenities, and complete peace and privacy.
- Master king bedroom with four poster bed, desk, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with double sink, tub and separate stall shower
- King bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Twin bedroom with large single beds, stylishly decorated sitting area, and en suite bathroom with shower
- King bedroom with four poster bed, sitting area with warm red and orange accents, and en suite bathroom with shower
- Living room with fireplace is surrounded with large windows and full of natural light
- Traditional decor is enlivened with red accents and an ethnic patterned rug
- A smaller, equally sophisticated library/TV room has comfortable sofas and armchairs and a calming, neutral palate
- Formal dining room with seating for up to 8 guests takes full advantage of the gorgeous views from Villa Clio, with a full wall of windows that look out onto the garden and patio
- Fully equipped kitchen with professional grade appliances
- Laundry room
- Two powder rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens onto the pool deck
- Large changing room with full bathroom with shower
The large brick patio is nestled among the lawn's gardens and lavender plants, and furnished with cushioned chairs, lounges, and umbrellas for shady relaxing or sunbathing poolside. The infinity edge, heated swimming pool overlooks miles of Southern Tuscany and neighboring Montalcino.
Villa Clio is the perfect retreat for sophisticated travelers seeking peaceful relaxation surrounded by postcard perfect views. The estate provides excellent, hotel grade services and amenities including spa, culinary school, restaurants, winery, fitness center, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golf, and extensive gardens.
All Italian villa rentals are for 7 nights, beginning and ending on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted.
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and final cleaning included
- Daily morning housekeeping service for 2 hours
- Additional housekeeping: 50 Euro per hour
- Daily turndown service
- Newspaper and pastry basket delivered daily
- Welcome Tuscan groceries upon arrival
- Welcome buffet dinner (on a 7-night stay)
- HB supplement available on the premises: 50 Euro per person; menu a la carte for children up to 12 years old
- Chef services available up on request
- Free use of sauna and steam bath at estate spa, fitness center, bocce, and tennis courts
- Spa services available at estate spa
- Spa menu for in-villa treatments available
- Gardener service included
- WiFi included
- Children welcome
- Kids club on the estate
- Babysitter service available upon request
- Pets permitted
- No smoking villa
- City Tax: 1 Euro per person per day fora maximum of 4 days - Children up to 12 years old are exempt
What to do near Montalcino?
While other parts of Tuscany have developed industries that have done much for the economy but little for the landscape, the "Crete Senesi" area and the neighboring "Val d'Orcia" have largely remained true to their early agricultural vocation. Today this means local products of outstanding quality, made with traditional methods and skills that are handed down from generation to generation. The best-known of these are Montalcino's distinguished Brunello red wine and the Vino Nobile of Montepulciano, both of which are the perfect complement to dishes based on the wild game of the area: pheasant, quail, hare, and wild boar. Likewise, the Pecorino cheeses made with ewe's milk from the Pienza pastures are now in great demand. One of the best food stores in the Pienza area is La Cornucopia (2 Piazza Martiri della Liberta) where you can find sweets, honey and cheeses.
While visiting the famous wine producing town of Montalcino and the artistic jewel of Pienza, you will be fascinated by their charm and history. Montalcino has a wealth of superb paintings and sculptures that make its beautifully renovated museum such a remarkable attraction. Pienza's beauty was used as a backdrop to Franco Zeffirelli's masterpiece: "Romeo and Juliet".
Additional amenities include: security system, coffee maker, ice maker, bocce, infinitypool, mini bar, shower, and tennis courts, ipod dock, free use of sauna and steam bath at estate spa, chef and babysitting services, helipad....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.