Villa by The Sea - prices listed may not be accurate
Description from the manager
PRICES LISTED MAY NOT INCLUDE ALL FEES. PLEASE CONTACT MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR TOTAL COSTS.
* 5 night minimum on all stays in June, July, and August.
Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC is proud to present another directly oceanfront, free standing home with elevator and pool. Enjoy this wonderful 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home with private beach crossover and fabulous views. The lovely side yard with flower garden is a real treat with tropical flowers, palm trees blowing in the breeze and abundant local flora. Bird watching is a must! Private heated pool is in the side yard of this home plus hot tub, pool table and much more for a fun vacation for all ages.
* Villa by the Sea directly faces the Atlantic Ocean. The property to the North of this home is a wild life and dune sanctuary allowing for phenomenal views towards Hilton Head and the entrance of the Savannah River. You may access the beach with your private beach crossover. The designated dune to the North has a handicap access ramp for motorized wheelchairs and matting onto the beach. Wonderful for bicycling access, as well.
* Relax in a spacious living room directly oceanfront with wood burning fireplace, full wet bar and dining table for 8. (An additional small dining table for 4 is in the living area for a morning cup of coffee, game of cards or to assist dinner parties for 12 adults). Two flat screen televisions are in the living area (42 inch and 32 inch with surround sound and HD cable).
* A magnificent master suite with private oceanfront balcony and master bath comprises the entire top floor (3rd floor with elevator access). A perfect suite for romance and a fabulous getaway. The king platform bed with canopy netting allows you to relax in luxury. (Use the black lights provided in the room and observe the constellations painted on the master bedroom ceiling depicting the night that the owner’s met.) 40 flat screen television in bedroom and small one in bath. Wood burning fireplace in the master bedroom.
* Step out of the living room onto the sun deck and stroll down the private beach walkway onto the beach.
* The Jacuzzi master tub adjoins an 8 foot glass window overlooking the ocean and Tybee Lighthouse while enjoying a whirlpool bath or quiet soak. The shower is separate from the Jacuzzi. Double master vanity and walk in closet with coffee maker makes the retreat more complete.
* On the main level of the home (2nd floor) are 4 bedrooms.
* One master guest suite features queen bed plus double sleeper sofa and private full bath with shower has direct ocean views.
* The second master queen bed is directly oceanfront and just steps to a full bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi is directly oceanfront with window overlooking the beach and garden.
* The fourth bedroom features king bedroom has a pool side view and overlooks the enclosed garden and Tybee’s tree-scape. This bedroom shares the above-referenced full bath and is just steps away.
* The 4th bedroom features a new queen bed. This bedroom has wonderful views and sleeps 2. A half bath is just steps from this bedroom.
* The half bath is easily accessible by all.
There are 2 day beds in the living area.
* The gourmet kitchen features double oven, 2 microwaves, acrylic cook top, and all appliances for easy entertaining. There is a dine-on granite counter top for 3 and a desk that doubles as additional seating. The pass through allows those gathered in the kitchen to look at the Atlantic Ocean with ships from around the world coming into the Savannah River to your North. Small flat screen television, as well. The views of the garden are wonderful from the kitchen window.
* This home sleeps 14 and has a hot tub in place under the covered area of the home adjoining the garden. Two patio tables are next to the hot tub. Each table seats 6.
* Parking for 5 (including garage parking for 2). Non smoking. Pet friendly.
Looking for more accommodations? We manage another gorgeous freestanding 5 bedroom 5.5 bathroom home with pool and elevator next door ( Heaven by The Sea ) which when rented together, have a total sleeping for 28 people!
Shopping at the Oaks on Tybee is always fun. There is a lovely collection of shops. One of Tybee Island’s favorites is Seaside Sisters. After an afternoon on the beach drop by this lovely shopping area and check out our very fun and funky Huck-A-Poos. This restaurant is known for live music and great casual dining inside and out. If you enjoy dancing and live music on the weekends, the favorite of the locals is Doc’s Bar founded in 1939. www.docsbartybee.com/ A tourist favorite is The Crab Shack. Boiled seafood is their specialty, watch out for the gators! Don’t forget to order your groceries before you arrive from our Tybee Island IGA. They will be delivered into your home before you arrive....Read more
Villa by The Sea - prices listed may not be accurate Tybee Island, Georgia
Additional Location Information
Guests have the option of dining at one of the 4 locally owned restaurants that are within a 3 block radius from this location. The beach at this location was widened to provide more beach for visitors even at high tide. The Tybee Island YMCA, public library and Memorial Park are all located just a stone's throw away.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on January 06, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
592 other Tybee Island rentals
Left on 11/06/2014 for a stay in October 2014 | Stephanie HReviewed Nov 6, 2014Stayed Oct 2014
This is a beautiful home and a perfect beach vacation for a large group. I started out looking for a beach house to rent that would accommodate my disabled father and have plenty of room for my mother, husband, adult children and another friend. The house is spacious, quite lovely and very clean.
The kitchen was a delight to cook in and was well-equipped for the most part. All of the bedrooms had extra blankets and pillows. We seemed to run a little short on hand towels; however, a washer and dryer is on site and that made the towel issue pretty easy to resolve. The swimming pool was pristine and warm. The views from this home were absolutely amazing.
My only word of caution is if you are vacationing here with a disabled person, all of the beds are very high with the exception of one. Originally, we had intended for my disabled father to have the third floor master suite (it's gorgeous). However, he couldn't get into the bed! We moved him to the bedroom overlooking the swimming pool and it was a very nice room as well.
Our family had a wonderful beach vacation at this beautiful home and we hope to do it again. Thank you to the wonderful staff and crew of this Villa by the Sea.
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that the home worked out well for your disabled father, we are always happy when everyone in the family can enjoy their trip to the beach and enjoy their stay. We could suggest to the owner some bedside stairs, which could help those with mobility issues get in and out of bed with more ease. Again, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Villa by The Sea and we that you will return soon.
Thank you again for your review.
Ohio Tybee Island Chic's
"Fabulous Time, Place and Company"
Left on 10/24/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | Ohio Tybee Island Chic'sReviewed Oct 24, 2013Stayed Oct 2013
Look no further, the Villa By The Seas is absolutely fabulous and a must to book for your next vacation. Perfect from beginning to end.
6 women who have known each other from grade school-high school now in our 60's, took a chance at booking an all girls get-away for the first time on Tybee Island at the Villa By The Sea it was worth every penny!
From the moment we walked in the door we knew we hit the jack pot. It is just as nice as the pictures on your website, even better. The views were spectacular. Your people were such a joy to work with making our adventure possible. The heated pool was a definite plus and the master bedroom, which I stayed in, was fit for a queen. Five stars all the way. We will be sharing our great experience with others. We have already booked for next year (2014). We are looking forward to coming back.
Thanks from all of us for a great vacation and memories.
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Villa by The Sea. We do have a wonderful office, housekeeping, and maintenance staff who all work very hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay at our rental homes........we feel that we have accomplished our jobs when our guests are this satisfied with their accommodations.
We can't wait to have you guys again for Pirate's Fest next year!
Thank you again for your review.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Left on 04/24/2012 for a stay in April 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 24, 2012Stayed Apr 2012
The house is very nice and very spacious. Our stay was very comfortable and the kitchen was fully equipped. We loved having private access to the beach and the area and the beach were very quiet. This house is great for shared families or large families... plenty of room! The employees at Ocean Front Cottage are so friendly and helpful which made our stay even more enjoyable!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.