A unique accommodation consisting of 4 separate Studio Rooms sharing a private 3m X 6m in-ground pool, fully equipped kitchen, lush tropical garden and on site parking area. The building sits on a 400 square meter plot in a local Balinese village with all rooms facing the pool and lush garden area.
Located in Kedewatan village only a short walk from the picturesque Ayung River, the accommodation shares the same access road as the famous five star Royal Pita Maha Resort. The village of Kedewatan is just 10 minutes north of Ubud's famous monkey forest and a scenic 80-minute drive from the International Airport.
Ubud is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali and is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and much of the town and nearby villages seems to consist of artists' workshops and galleries.There are some remarkable architectural and other sights to be found, and a general feeling of wellbeing to be enjoyed all thanks to the spirit, surroundings, and climate of the place.
The accommodation is suitable for couples, singles, and families. Larger groups or friends travelling together can book multiple rooms or the whole property to ensure privacy and preferential rates.
- In each Bedroom: AC with remote, Fan, TV which support Video, Photos, and Music in USB Flash Disc , Hot and Cold Shower, Attached Toilet and Shower, Wardrobe, Writing Desk, Sofa, Bedside table, Twin Hollywood Bed, Blackout Curtain, Kettle, Tea and Coffee amenities, Cup and Saucer, Glass, Drinking water, Towels, Soap, Shampoo, unlimited wifi internet with standard speed
- In Main Kitchen: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Standard Cooking equipment, Chinaware, Cutleries, Glasses, Toaster, Blender, Rice Cooker, Big Bottle Drinking water
- Private parking area; 5m x 4m
- Private pool; 3m x 6m, with lush tropical garden, 4 sunlounger, Outdoor Chair and Dining table
- Land area: 400 M2
- Building area: 150 M2
- Studio room: 22 M2
- Guests capacity: 2person/room or 8person in total
- Private house maids & pool attendant
- Babysitter on request
- Cook on request
- Laundry service on request
- Wireless internet connection available
- Iron and ironing board
- High end restaurant and full day spa facilities are available at the nearby Royal Pita Maha Resort.
Low season USD 150 nett/night
High season USD 175 nett/night
Peak season USD 200 nett/nightTripAdvisor property ID 2925213...Read more
Left on 05/02/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed May 2, 2014Stayed May 2014
If you want to enjoy some quiet, after the experiencing the hustle bustle at the ubud town centre, this is the place to be. It's 20 minutes away from the town centre, easily commutable by either motor cycles or taxis. Taxi drivers are usually friendly and will come for 5$ one way.
For first timers, this property is hard to find. It's inside this villa property called Royal Pita Mahah. Do call the owner and get your driver to speak to him, for least confusion. There isn't any board even outside the property. So even when you come right outside that, you wouldn't realise!
The villa looks exactly the way it's depicted in the pics on Flipkey. It's cute, compact and self sufficient. It's managed by this one amazing person, Mr Nono, who is the care taker, driver and the manager of the property. Breakfast at this villa isn't too exciting, since it consists of only bread, butter, jam and come fruits. No eggs even!
The villa is equipped with a kitchen that comes in handy if you want to boil some water or make some coffee. Very well maintained with hot shower, clean loo, fresh bed linens and a clean pool, it's worth the monies you're paying for. I would have given it a 10 on 10, only if we had a more wholesome breakfast!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.