This brand new, five bedroom Villa Mona is located in a small local village yet minutes away from the heart of trendy and fashionable Seminyak with its world-class restaurants (Metis, Potato Head, KuDeTa, W Hotel to name a few) and chic boutiques.
Villa Mona was completed in December 2011 and features a 15 meters infinity pool, professional kitchen, alfresco dining facilities in addition to 5 specious bedroom (3 king size and 2 twins), en-suite dressing and bathroom, each featuring walk-in shower and bathtub. The villa can accommodate up to 10 adults.
Villa Mona has been designed with local materials, such as wood and stones, but with modern lifestyle in mind: air-con in all bedroom, cable TV, flat screen, high bandwidth WiFi throughout the house and Bose sound system which can be controlled remotely by your iPhone / iPad / Apple computers.
The manicured garden, planted with palm trees and tropical flowers, also boats one ancient temple dedicated to the Hindu Gods. Villa Mona is fully serviced with an experienced, English speaking staff in order to ensure you a pleasant and relaxing stay. A talented Chef can also be arranged at additional cost to prepare gourmet meals.
Villa Mona has been designed to provide all services you would expect to from a luxury villa, providing memorable holidays in Bali. The 5 independent suite bedrooms preserve everyone's privacy, the infinite swimming pool and its terrace are great for parties, the gardens abundant nature enables one to relax and enjoy the calmness of the area, and the cosy in-house atmosphere is perfect to organize dinners between friends...
This private villa comprises 5 independent suite bedrooms. Each bedroom has been furnished with this classy and contemporary style that sets it apart. All usual accommodations (air conditioning, lockable dressing, halogen spots, fan, ...) are available to ensure a cosy and secured atmosphere.
* 1 Master Bedroom, 60 m2, king size bed, private terrace, Sonos sound system, 2 showers, one bathtub, and an external bathroom private garden.
The massive living and dining area (400 m2) is built around a pond, planted with tropical plants and is semi-opened in order to benefit from the cool breeze. The construction features natural stones from Bali, black terrazzo and custom made teak wood furniture with large sofa in order to ensure plenty of relaxing areas. A modern and professional kitchen is settled in one corner and guests can either prepare their own meals or ask our staff to do the cooking, an experienced cook can also be called in order to prepare gourmet dinner (additional cost applies).
All the project has been designed to provide to each guest this particular pleasure to live by a swimming pool. Made in black stones to keep the water temperature at its high level (between 22°C and 28°C), its dimensions are 15m x 5m.
Villa Mona is equipped with a high bandwidth internet connection and WiFi that allows web surfing, email handling, and streaming music listening.
The 29″ flat screen is connected to a satellite TV network. All the major international channels are available for children and adults.
Hifi BOSE Sound System
Some waterproof Bose speakers are installed to provide this famous and amazing sound system over the terrace and the living space. Low volume will provide a cosy atmosphere for a dinner, and higher volume will allow the organization of parties around the swimming pool.
* One Villa Manager: meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staff to meet the expectation of each guest
* Three Butlers: in charge for housekeeping and breakfast and lunch preparation
* One Cook: trained in local and western cuisine and is in charge for market shopping as well as preparing the guests' meals (additional charge)
* One Security Guard: on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the whole area.
* One Pool Attendant: work discreetly to maintain the pool
Services included in the rate:
* Access to 5 Suite Bedrooms
* Staff of 6 people fully dedicated to serving you
* WiFi high bandwidth internet
* Car for 8 people: US$30 / day
* 110 cc scooter: US$15 / day
* Personal Chef: US$30 / meal
* 5 Suite Bedrooms villa
* Private infinite swimming pool (15 x 5 m)
* Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
* Satellite TV, Bose Sound System
* High bandwidth Wifi internet connection
* Spa service (additional service)
* Party facilities
Villa Mona is located in the residential village of Kerobokan, rounded by abundant vegetation, 10 min drive from the famous Seminyak parties.
* Access to the beach: 5 min
* Seminyak: 10 min
* W Hotel, Potatoe Head, Alila Hotel, KuDeTa: 10 min
* Niwana Golf course (designed par Greg Norman): 20 min
* International airport: 50 min
Villa Mona has a massive and classy living area with a total of 1.000 m2 that has been designed to easily accommodate private receptions such as weddings, private parties or shootings. The terrace around the swimming pool has been setup with a Bose Sound System, available even during rainy weather. The dinner can be fully handled by one of the most famous caterer of Seminyak, or directly by the team at Villa Mona. Please contact us for an adapted quotation.TripAdvisor property ID 2760567...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.