Beautiful TWO bedroom apt in union city new jersey
Brand new fully renovated located just minutes from new York city.
Apt is fully equip.
Transportation to new York city is 2 blocks away, buses run 24 hours a day. The area is very safe. Good neighborhood.
The has 1 QUEEN SIZE bed in bedroom, 1 BUNK BED and Big FUTON in the living room. Inflatable bed also available.
This apartment is totally independent and not shared with anyone.
It is easier and faster to commute into the City from Union City than commuting from Brooklyn or Queens.
If you were to stay in the Bronx it would take you 40 min to get to Times Square. If you were to Stay in Brooklyn it would take you the same amount of time as subways in Brooklyn are not direct. If you were to stay in Manhattan you would not find a place as big as this one for this price.
It will take you 10 minutes to be directly in Times Square!!! in the confort of a bus.
We are Located in a quiet and safe area in Union City, New Jersey(away from Manhattan's noisy streets) with bus stop around the corner from the house.
Pets are welcome.
Can accommodate up to 6 People.
The apartment is provided with:
- flat screen TV with cable
- high speed internet
- cooking utensils
- coffee maker
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)?
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a Bodega around the corner (open until 11pm), pizzeria and the supermarket is just one block away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 3 minutes ((3 blocks) from the central bus stop at post office.
2. The jitney bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these express buses is $3 on board, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
6. City bus #22 runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street and/or the World Trade Center) and bus #123 every 15-30 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residence. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $25.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
private parking is also available at an extra price.
Cleaning fee $60 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply....Read more
Left on 12/19/2013 for a stay in December 2013 | Guillermo RuizReviewed Dec 19, 2013Stayed Dec 2013
It's a very nice, warm and uncomfortable apartment. It's equipped with all essential: kitchen, wifi, fridge, heating. I liked the location, you can be in Manhattan in 5 minutes by car. If you need to go to market or go to laundry you will find several near the apartment.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.