The very beautiful apartment is only 30 km from the world famous three-river city of Passau, removed in the region of the Bavarian Forest, and is right on the German-Austrian border. You enjoy the spacious living area with direct access to the garden a beautiful view over the Danube valley. Start directly from the doorstep of long hikes through the Danube valley or drive along the well-maintained bicycle paths along the Danube. Enjoy festivals like the Maibaumaustellens on the first of May or the numerous small folk festivals and traditional events throughout the year. The Bavarian Hauptsadt Munich is reachable from Passau in just two hours by train or taking on in only about 1.5 hours away. Other cities are within a couple hours as well., key advantages: beautiful, central, natural, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our modern apartment for 4 people (+ sofa bed for 2 persons in the living room) has a private entrance with about 60 m² and is part of our 2012 finished house. By the beautiful layout, the accommodation is very natural and comfortable. Special highlights are the central living space ventilation (particularly pleasant for allergy sufferers) that constantly ensures a pleasant room climate and the underfloor heating (separately adjustable in every room).
* The apartment has a very nice, bright and cozy living area with sofa bed ( for 2 persons), coffee table, satellite TV, DVD player and a FM radio with CD player. Also in the living area is a large dining table and a well-stocked kitchen. This is equipped with a built-in oven, ceramic hob, microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and various pots and pans, plates, glasses, and cutlery
* If you like during your stay to cook something special , such as Bavarian roast pork or international dishes , then ask us simply for cookbooks.
* The bedroom is furnished with a double bed (1.60 mx 2.00 m ) with two separate slatted frames, which are adjustable in height in the head area, two bedside cabinets and a bunk bed for 2 people ( 0.80 mx 2.00 m). Sleep on comfortable memory foam mattresses.
* The spacious bathroom is equipped with sink, mirror, toilet, spacious shower (1x1m, continuously accessible), hair dryer and a washing machine.
* In addition to a wardrobe can be found in the entrance area and a selection of flyers of the attractions in our area.
* The entrance door and all the doors and the rooms have a clear passage width of 82 cm.
* The hallway has a clear opening width of at least 120 cm.
* The rooms have front of the bathroom and before the passage to a longitudinal side of the bed movement area of at least 120 cm x 120 cm. The movement of this surface to the longitudinal side of the bed has a minimum width of 120 cm.
* Movement areas besides operating devices and fixtures (light switches , cabinet, etc. ) are at least 90 cm wide. Each passage within a room is at least 80 cm wide.
* The bathroom is accessible without steps . The door has a clear width of 82 cm . Space in front of the sink is at least 120 cm x 120 cm. Underneath the sink leg room is available. Space in front of the toilet bowl is at least 120 cm x 120 cm. The shower is continuously accessible. Space in the shower is 100 cm x 100 cm.
* A parking space with at least 350 cm is present in the vicinity of the entrance
* Living room and bedroom are equipped with smoke detectors and see the apartment also has a fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
* In addition, the apartment has a private garden with a cozy sitting area with sun protection. You are welcome in the garden barbecue (BBQ available) and finish off on warm summer evenings your day happy
* From Monday to Saturday we offer in cooperation with the bakery Schmid in Upper cell of this service (not on Sundays and public holidays).
Location Linz Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Linz Airport. From Linz Airport the distance to the unit at Krottenthal 17, 94107 Untergriesbach is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 6 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Untergriesbach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Additional amenities include: sofabed....Read more
Vacation Apartment in Untergriesbach - 646 sqft, beautiful, central, natural (# 4556) Untergriesbach, Bavaria, Germany
Additional Location Information
Discover Untergriesbach and local activities:
* Directly from the front door and you can be on your way to explore the Bavarian Forest on the well-maintained hiking trails and glorious flowering meadows. One can also bike on the Danube Bike Path, the panoramic bike path or for the experienced driver of the Donau-Wald cycle path
* Or make but a trip to the historic 30 km away three river city of Passau.
* rock climbing
* Alpinski am Hochficht
* Haus am Strom
* Graphit Besucherbergwerk Kropfmühl (ca. 15 km)
* Penninger Schnaps-Museum (ca. 17 km)
* SteinWelten Hauzenberg (ca. 20km)
* Grottenbahn am Pöstlingberg (ca. 60 km / Österreich)
More travel info about Untergriesbach: Untergriesbach is a municipality in the district of Passau in Bavaria in Germany.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.