Recent reviews for Vail, Colorado, USA
Left on 08/11/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Well stocked and very comfortable. I enjoyed sitting on the deck and looking at Vail mountain. Easy walk to Lionshead village for a variety of dining options.
"West wind Condo"
Left on 03/12/2016 for a stay in March 2016
Great location, quiet rooms but we had problems controlling the temperature on the stove. The blinds for the living room was broken and we could not lower, then raise the blind. The towel rack in the master bedroom kept falling off the wall. Couldn't control temperature in the main room which was stifling hot. Housekeeping was inconsistent but beds were comfortable.
"Vail village condo"
Left on 08/23/2015 for a stay in June 2015
Great location, comfortable beds, inadequate kitchen! Very convenient access to village, the mountain and Ford Park.
"Perfect condo summer and winter for our family."
Left on 06/07/2015 for a stay in June 2015
We really enjoyed this beautiful condo while in Vail this summer weekend. The location was perfect and the condo had everything we could ever need. The beds were comfy, towels are plush, well stocked kitchen, shampoo and soap were a nice touch and we appreciated the free parking in the garage. The balcony offered a nice place to enjoy the quiet & sunshine for morning coffee. The condo was clean and well decorated. All of the extra amenities were a nice bonus; jacuzzi, sauna, pool and fitness center/ski locker. The communication with the rental agency was clear and response time was quick, via phone or email. Thanks for sharing your lovely condo with our family.
"A home away from home..."
Left on 07/19/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Our family LOVED this home! We were very comfortable and especially liked how quiet it was in the area yet close to the bus.
As America's largest and most popular ski vacation destination, Vail, Colorado, and its close sister mountain of Beaver Creek provide the perfect mix of outdoor adventure, cosmopolitan shopping and dining, and family fun. The Rockies become your backyard while staying in your own, personal vacation rental home. Leave the car at home, and hop aboard Vail's free town shuttle, just a short walk away from many rentals, that will whisk you into the village in no time. With a full, gourmet kitchen, dine in or out, barbeque on the deck, cozy up around a campfire, or relax in a hot tub under the cool, clear, Colorado starry night sky.
You can choose from an array of winter sport adventures atop Vail Mountain. From skiing to snowshoeing, to tubing and ski biking, your options for snow adventures are endless in Vail. Slow down and absorb all of Vail's beauty on horseback while riding though the snow-covered backcountry, or enjoy an unforgettable sledding journey led by huskies through pristine Colorado scenery. Visiting Vail during the summer months? Not to worry, Vail quickly transforms each year from a winter wonderland to an outdoor warm weather haven. Embark upon a mountain hike, spend an afternoon in a world class luxury spa, or enjoy one of Vail's many golf courses.
Here are few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Experience the Vail Valley Music Festival: Held at the end of June, this festival hosts three world-renowned orchestras: The Philadelphia Orchestra, the New York Philharmonic, and the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Ride the Gondola: The free Vail gondola can take you on a ride from the heart of the city to the high mountain slopes. Enjoy spectacular views of the mountain landscape on your way to the best Vail ski and snowboarding areas.
- Visit the Betty Ford Alpine Garden: Perched up in the Rockies, this is the world's highest botanic garden at 8200 ft. Stroll among the waterfalls, flowers, and unique mountain plants.
- Enjoy free music outdoors: Vail's Hot Summer Nights Concert Series is a great opportunity to kick back and enjoy great music inside the Ford Amphitheatre every Tuesday evening during the summer months.
- Experience Jazz at the Market Sundays: This jazz venue is located at the Vail's Famer's Market, and provides free performances of local and regional talent, put on by the Jazz Foundation.
- Take a snowmobiling lesson: Exhilarating Vail snowmobiling tours and private snowmobiling lessons are widely available through the winter months.
There's no better way to enjoy a summer or winter getaway in the Rocky Mountains than from your own private vacation rental. Imagine an elegant winter condo nestled against a snowy mountain backdrop. Or, schedule your trip in the summer and return from a day of hiking and mountain biking to a luxury lakeside vacation home with all the amenities you need to host dinner for your family and friends. While you're visiting Vail, be sure to schedule some time to explore nearby destinations like Telluride and Steamboat Springs.