- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
* Please inquire about availability BEFORE you make a reservation
* Families w/kids please inquire.
* To see reviews please see our listing at Airbnb ca / rooms / 1124994
Our new suite is bright and self contained basement unit equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
It is located in a quiet and very friendly neighbourhood near Trout Lake and Commercial Drive, and close to public transportation.
Feel at home at this centrally located, quiet and privately accessible fully furnished brand new self contained basement studio suite in a friendly family house.
This studio suite ...Read more
Sweet Trout Lake Suite
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Additional Location Information
Central, quiet,safe and friendly neighborhood, close to Trout Lake and Commercial Drive. Within minutes of walking out the door you can be walking along the trendy restaurants and coffee shops on Commercial drive, sipping an Italian latte or feasting on some of the best restaurants this city has to offer.
The vivid summer Farmers Market is located just minutes and operates on Saturdays between May and October.
We'll gladly provide you with recommendations.
* Transportation: It's a short drive downtown or walk 8 minutes to a Sky-Train station that passes every few minutes and gets to downtown quickly and easily. Bus lines to UBC, City Center and Downtown are a couple of blocks away.
* Parking: ample unrestricted street parking is available on
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 296 other Vancouver rentalsCheck Availability for Vancouver
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair dryer
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- 1 Lounge chair
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no