NEW!! b&b Rivo Alto 821 Venice-Mestre
From $73 / night
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
The room "MOECA" is a beautifull double room at B&B; Rivo Alto 821 wich is a 300sqm detached house on 2 floors, just renovated, with a peacefull back yard. We are only 10/15minutes bus away from Venice historcal center. This area of the municipality of Venice is probably the quitest and safest, far enough from the noisy touristic areas. Bar, restaurants, supermarkets, bus stops, ATM machine, everything you will need is just steps away and for anything else...ask me! Here you will find typical food and wine and if you ask you can learn how to cook Venetian recipes (thanks mom!),and eat them all, of course!! Included in the room's price you have:
all ...Read more
NEW!! b&b Rivo Alto 821 Venice-Mestre
Venice, Veneto - Venice, Italy
Additional Location Information
Many Venetians moved from Venice in the last years and most of them live in this area of the city now, so you will have the chance to see how locals live in 2014 in Venice, what we eat and drink, and our tradition like the aperitif: everyone should try our famous "spritz con cicchetti" at least once in a lifetime, or a real Bellini,too. This is a quite and safe neighborhood only 10/15 minutes bus away from the historycal center. There are free private parking spots in front of the B&B.; Everything you may need is at walking distance: ATM, postal office,bakery, butcher, greengrocer, supermarket, etc..Anyway you can always ask me (Cristiano) for any info or needs since i live in the B&B; Rivo Alto 821 and I'll do everything I can to make your stay as much comfortable as possible.
If you decide to book a room I will text you detailed instructions about how to reach the B&B; Rivo Alto 821 from the airport, the train station or by car.
SOME INTERESTING PLACES NEARBY:
- At about 6km from the B&B; RIVO ALTO 821 we find the Riviera del Brenta, a beautiful river that caresses the ancient villas of the Venetian nobility, many due to the great architect Andrea Palladio '500, used in past centuries by nobles as luxury retreats.
- Just 20km is the ancient city of Padua.
- The famous Abano Terme and the medieval Arquà Petrarca (home of the homonymous poet), are just a few minutes drive from Padua.
- The charming Treviso is always 20km, in the hills that surround this historic town is produced our famous prosecco (here and nowhere else!)
- A few kilometers from Treviso, Castelfranco Veneto worth a visit, with its walls and the castle, and the mysterious Asolo
- About an hour's drive or train ride we reach the Verona of Romeo and Juliet and the Roman arena,
- And in about two hours we could enjoy the view of the pearl of the Dolomites: the sophisticated Cortina.
ALL DESTINATIONS ARE EASY TO REACH BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
For those who love the parks that can be visited on foot or by bike, here are the ones a few miles from us:
-Po Delta Park
-Natural Park of the Sile (Treviso near only 18 km from us)
-Euganean Hills Park (near Padua)
-Cansiglio Forest (near the beautiful Conegliano)
-And of course the various parks in the Dolomites.
More About This Location
Nearest airport: Venezia Marco Polo , 8 miles
Nearest ferry port: Venezia-Tronchetto, 7 miles
Nearest train station: Venezia-Mestre, 2 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 08, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 670 other Venice rentalsCheck Availability for Venice
- Linens Provided
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Local Guides/Maps
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask