Live like royalty in this well-restored 15th century palace located near Campo S.Margherita with luxury amenities:AC,WIFI,& Canal Views.This airy 1-bedroom apartment has lots of natural light,a fully-equipped kitchen,& large bathroom with a bathtub.
If you want to experience the REAL Venice, this privately-owned palace from the 1400s will take you back centuries, but with all the modern comforts. The palace is located in the Santa Croce district just minutes from Campo Santa Margherita and Piazzale Roma in the renowned Tolentini area. The apartment is on the second floor and has been adorned by an interior decorator and antique collector (email: hidden)s in the palace herself. You will see that she has chosen authentic 1600s fixtures around the TV station, the bed’s headboard is an original from the 1700s, and above the headboard, you will be dreaming under an original cupola from the Medieval times and a Venetian glass chandelier.
And that’s not all, this light-filled one-bedroom apartment has AC, Wifi, and tons of natural light. The kitchen if fully-equipped. The main bedroom is made up of a queen size bed, an arm chair, a private table for two, and a TV station. The bathroom has a waterfall showerhead in the modern tub. Linens and towels are provided, as well as a hairdryer.
• Queen size bed
• DVD player
• Mini portable laptop
• CD Player
• Flat Screen TV
• An iPhone dock music player
• Half-moon table for two
• Mini fridge
• 2 gas stove burners
• Flatware and Tableware
• Pots & Pans
• Electric hot water tea kettle
• Coffee maker
Additional Amenities at an Extra Cost:
• Palace Dinner with Traditional Venetian home-cooked cuisine served in the room or in the main dining hall of the Palace
• Breakfast in bed
• Upgraded high quality linens and bathrobes
• Laundry service
• Room service
• In-room Aperitivo (two glasses of local wine + some olives/chips)
• Additional room cleaning
• Additional cot/temporary bed for one person – 30 EUR/nt.
Events (for an additional cost):
• Aside from the apartment, the palace has a main ballroom, a parlor room/dining room, a separate kitchen, laundry room and guest bathroom that can be used for the following:
o Gala Dining
o Rehearsal Dinners for Weddings/Engagements
o And more!
• Piazzale Roma – 2 minutes
• Campo Santa Margherita – 5 minutes
• Supermarket – 5 minutes in Campo S.Marg
• Open food market – 5 minutes in Campo S.Marg
• Local Bars-1 minute
• Tabaccheria/Public Transport tickets – 3 doors down – 1 minute
• Pharmacy – 1 minute
- Inside the apartment is SMOKE FREE. Smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
- Check-in starts at 14:00. If you arrive before then we'll try to do our best to let you check in before :)
- Check-out is at 10:00am.
- Truly sorry, but this is an adult’s only apartment as it’s not very child-friendly.
The price includes the final cleaning and WIFI. However, we ask that you please be respectful and leave the house in an orderly state.TripAdvisor property ID 4570167...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.