- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Large apartments with up to 6 beds, 2 bedrooms, 1 large living room with sofa bed. Children welcome (cots, high chairs, children's toys - vehicles), play area with sandpit, swings and barbecue, and bike rental., key advantages: quiet, cozy, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
The apartment is on the first floor of an apartment building. The house is in a very quiet location at the end of a cul de sac on a small hill. The apartment has been newly renovated and consists of a large living-dining room, a bedroom ...Read more
Vacation Apartment in Villingen-Schwenningen - 700 sqft, quiet, cozy, modern (# 3875)
Villingen-Schwenningen, Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Additional Location Information
Discover Villingen-Schwenningen and local activities:
* You can reach Lake Constance, the Feldberg and Freiburg in around an hour. For other attractive places such as Titisee-Neustadt or the Vogtsbauernhöfe you only need 35 minutes or you can reach Bad Durrheim or Rottweil in 20 minutes.
* In Obereschach there is a good restaurant, two very well-run inns with excellent cuisine invite you to delicious food.
* AA wood-fired bakery offers a variety of baked goods. In the farm shop, there are fresh daily eggs and meat products that can be purchased. Also there is a flower shop and a well-stocked sports shop.
* Two bus lines in Obereschach are linked to the transport of the upper center of Villingen-Schwenningen.
* Many hiking and cycling trails lead through forests and fields. In Kappel there is a small zoo with a nice playground.
* Schwenningen invites you to walk in interesting nature. The former garden show is still an attractive park with large playground.
* The spa town of Bad Durrheim can be reached in about 15 minutes. There is a saltwater pool and spa.
* The Triberg Waterfalls are famous and are suitable for a small trip 25 minutes away.
* The beautiful city of Freiburg im Breisgau can be reached in about 75 min.
* Open-air museum Vogtsbauernhöfe
* The newly built swimming paradise Titisee-Neustadt offers many opportunities for all ages and is wonderful on the beautiful Titisee.
* The leisure Aquasol Rottweil
* Europa Park Rust
* Nature in the Wutachschlucht
* Burg Hohenzollern in Balingen
* Festung Hohentwiel
* Sauschwänzlebahnbei Blumberg
* Opportunities for climbing, canoeing or cycling trips are offered in the Danube valley.
* Switzerland is also not far. Schaffhausen can be reached in 45 minutes and the famous waterfalls there are a must-see.
More travel info about Villingen-Schwenningen: Villingen-Schwenningen is a city in the Schwarzwald-Baar district in southern Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany. It has 80,941 inhabitants (as of 2009).
Last updated on March 03, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3 other Villingen-Schwenningen rentalsCheck Availability for Villingen-Schwenningen
- Central heating
- Stove or Oven
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 700 square feet