The Sandcastle Villa is one of the largest villas on Mahoe Bay, a cove on the western side of British Virgin Island’s Virgin Gorda. With five bedrooms and 5500 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, Sandcastle Villa provides a comfortable retreat for 10 while giving guests plenty of elbow room. The villa offers unparalleled access to the pleasures of a tropical paradise, with a 35-foot freeform pool, private exotic gardens and the Caribbean Ocean steps outside the back door. Outdoor entertaining is made effortless with a covered verandah that seats eight and a nearby wet bar with icemaker and mini fridge. Cathedral ceilings and island-elegant furnishings invite the outdoors in, where a light-filled Great Room overlooking the pool and gardens offer guests attractive lounging, dining and cooking space.
Come and relax in your own private Sandcastle, where amenities include:
– Five fully furnished, air-conditioned bedrooms, all with private baths, surrounding the tropical gardens. Furnished with king beds except for a child-friendly bedroom in south pavilion with two doubles.
– Handsome upper level king suite in the garden pavilion also doubles as study with satellite TV, desk and fax machine, game table, full bath, and a private covered balcony.
– Light-filled Great Room, elegantly furnished in tropical fabrics, cool white tile and white wicker furniture than can be easily moved to fit all of your entertaining requirements. The Great Room’s airy cathedral ceiling encompasses:
– Lounging area for TV watching, equipped with a satellite, 51″ flat screen TV, VCR/DVD player, books, games, and extensive DVD and video collection for the whole family.
– Living area for conversation.
– Dining table that seats eight.
– Roomy, fully equipped kitchen with center island and bar stools for five.
– Powder room directly next to kitchen.
– Freshwater, 35-foot freeform pool with floating lounge chairs and deck chairs privately situated in the midst of the tropical gardens.
– Hot tub, located outside the master king suite.
– Covered verandah steps from the pool, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining, with seating for eight, a gas grill and a charcoal grill.
– Mural-decorated wet bar in the breezeway between pavilions equipped with mini fridge and ice maker.
– Quiet, powder-soft beach 15 feet from the pool borders calm, aqua-blue Caribbean waters ideal for swimming, paddling in a glass-bottom kayak and snorkeling to explore the nearby reef.TripAdvisor property ID 2941989...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.