Hali’i Kai 10E – Ocean, Golf & Sunset Views, Close to Pool
Hali’i Kai 10E – Ocean, Golf & Sunset Views, Close to Pool, Garage included
Welcome to Villa 10E. Walk out the lanai to view the sunset alongside the signature hole of the Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course. Stroll barefoot along the grass to the beautiful oceanfront pool area. This prime location within the resort makes this recently remodeled residence a great choice.
Highlights of 10E
• Fruit basket on arrival for stays of 5 or more nights
• Major new furnishing, flooring and paint upgrade April 2013 (new owner)
• In 3rd building from your private Ocean Club pool, exercise hale, restaurant/bar
• End / ground floor unit with large grass area right off lanai
• 3 bedrooms; 2 kings - both Beautyrest Luxury Firm & 2 twins; all are very comfortable, each with TV/DVD
• High end stainless BBQ grill w/side burner on lanai
• Tigerwood flooring – unlike any other unit in Hali’i Kai or elsewhere!
• 60” Samsung Smart LED TV w/ home theater system – stream from Netflix, iPod/phone, etc.
• High speed Wifi, cable & telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• Use of garage – owners vehicle stored inside, but feel free to store golf clubs, scuba gear, beach chairs, boogie boards and even hang wetsuits to dry; subject to change
• Beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, etc. stored in garage for your use
• Laundry room with full size washer & dryer
• Close to the tennis / basketball courts
• Availability of crib/high chair/playpen available upon request
Hali’i Kai is located on the world-famous Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf Course & is one of the premier oceanfront communities on the Big Island’s famed Kohala Coast. One of the best things about staying here is having your own private Ocean Club right at the water’s edge. Grab a workout with an ocean view at the state-of-the-art exercise hale. A dramatic lagoon-style pool with a beautiful waterfall and sandy bottom whirlpool spa, offers privacy and relaxation. Kick back in our one-of-a-kind Aqua-Loungers, beach chairs partially submerged in the water to keep you cool in the hot Hawaiian sun. For the little ones, a keiki wading pool offers a safe & fun place to play. A private restaurant & bar with excellent Hawaiian fare. A pavilion with full kitchen & outdoor grill make the Ocean Club a perfect venue for family fun. All this in an ideal locale for watching whales, surf & sunsets!
As residents of Alaska, we frequent Hawaii on a regular basis. Over the past 20 years we have vacationed on all the islands & at many different areas on the Big Island. Hali’i Kai is our favorite & after your stay here you will understand why. Enjoy sunsets from the lanai (see pic below), large open space everywhere, & private Ocean Club that sets this property in a class of its own. The Waikoloa area is blessed with more full-day sun than anywhere else on the island, and is central to all our favorite beaches & waterfall hikes. The Hilton next door is an amazing and huge complex, just a stroll away. Numerous golf courses are in the area, so get a Golf Hawaii Card (Hawaiigolfdeals dot com) for $50 for super discounts (50% off or so) & includes free replays.
In terms of standards and quality, Hali'i Kai has made the exclusive Expedia® Insiders' SelectTM list, which includes only the very best 1% of all of their hotels & resorts, as rated by millions of Expedia customers and their in-house experts. In addition, Hali’i Kai has a PERFECT 5 out of 5 Overall Satisfaction Score on Expedia; Hali’i Kai has 15+ reviews, & the only other hotel in Waikoloa with 5.0 score is Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
So come enjoy our vacation home. You’ll leave knowing you made the best choice & return for years to come. As do we.
***PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A $10.00 PER DAY RESORT CHARGE THAT YOU WILL PAY FOR UPON ARRIVAL TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE POOL/RESTAURANT.**
There is a 3 night minimum/10 during Christmas season. This is a non-smoking, no pets condo. Hawaii Tax ID: W0759244-01
Additional amenities include: living room, master bedroom has a king bed, bedroom 3 has twin beds, not ada compliant, island tours, beach towels one per guest, vaccum, cookware, salad spinner, www.konaconcierge.net, TV in bedroom 2, TV in bedroom 3, maps at konacoastvacations.com, bedroom 2 has a king bed, concierge service available, rice cooker, iron & ironing board, television in main living area, shopping and dining, complex bbq, coffee maker, ipod dock, coffee grinder, water based activities, cultural shows and events.TripAdvisor property ID 1826103...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.