Few places can rival Waikoloa's beautiful beaches, great golf, and natural serenity. As a bustling city with a buzzing nightlife, guests will find Waikoloa very easy to enjoy. In addition to fabulous places to tee off, Waikoloa also offers plenty of arts, entertainment, and culture, as well as great dining and shopping.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Waikoloa:
- Waikoloa Kings' Course: Located on Waikoloa Beach Drive, this course offers guests a challenging playing field.
- The Waikoloa Beach Golf Course: This par-70 course was designed along the Kohala coastline. It showcases breathtaking ocean views not to be missed.
- Genesis Gallery: For those interested in seeing some of the local art, this gallery offers an array of work including wood pieces, kaleidoscopes, glazed tile, and bronze sculptures.
- The Royal Luau: Spend an evening here and take part in a true Hawaiian tradition. The blowing of the conch shell welcomes guests as a Hawaiian chant begins and follows with the opening of the "Imu," an underground earth oven for pig roasting. Authentic Hawaiian luau dancers and musicians provide live entertainment for all. Enjoy an authentic Hawaiian pig roast extravaganza, an enthused journey through Polynesia with music and dance, and the adventurous spirits of the Hawaiian hosts.
- Blue Hawaii Helicopter Tours: Hop aboard a top-of-the-line chopper and soar high into the air to explore mountains, valleys, lava fields, volcanoes, waterways, and Hawaii's natural beauty from above.
Kick back and relax on the bedroom balcony of your vacation rental while watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. With your condo or villa situated just steps from the beach, spend your days swimming, sailing, surfing, and sunning along the Kohala Coast then retreat back home at night and relax on your rental's deck under a starry Hawaiian sky.