If you’re interested in maximizing your Los Angeles experience, look no further! This spacious 1500 square foot (140 square meter) Spanish home/duplex has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths and is located in one of the city’s most eclectic neighborhoods. Centrally positioned in the heart of West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area, destinations such as Hollywood, Venice Beach and Downtown are merely minutes away by car. But transportation isn’t even necessary, because you will be within walking distance to key landmarks and trendy hotspots such as The Beverly Center Mall/ SLS Hotel/ The Grove/ Beverly blvd. Designer’s Row/ Melrose shopping district, as wells as countless galleries and top rated restaurants. Supermarkets, pharmacies, along with recreational areas such as parks, golf courses and tennis courts are also conveniently located nearby. This home is fully renovated and fully furnished, complete with all the essentials for comfortable living.
- 1500 square foot (140 square meter) Spanish home/duplex has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths Gated and secured property with a charming front yard and sitting area.
- Large/spacious/ high ceiling living room with a 50'' flat screen HD television, a Bose 5.1 surround sound system, and a remote controlled fireplace.
- A beautiful formal dining room that seats 8 people.
- Fully equipped designer kitchen composed of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
- Master Bedroom with a Queen sized bed, 42'' HD, flat screen television with Apple TV and a spacious closet.
- Master Bathroom, which contains a large frameless glass shower with hand shower/rain shower options, two sinks, a travertine vanity and fully stalked with towels, designer bathrobes, shampoo, body wash etc…
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen sized bed, spacious closets, a large office desk with a 23'' computer monitor and printer that allows to print/scan/fax/copy.
- Laundry/Pantry room that contains a washer and dryer, as well as floor to ceiling cabinets.
- All formal areas have elegant hardwood floors and lovely area rugs, the bedrooms have wall-to-wall carpeting, while the bathrooms have magnificent stone flooring.
- Plenty of natural light, with windows throughout the house, allowing views to the Hollywood Hills from the guest bedroom, kitchen and dining room.
- Amenities such as Wi-Fi throughout the property (inside/outside), Cable TV with over 400 channels, and central air conditioning.
- Quiet, tree-lined street in one of the safest neighborhoods, with permit only street parking after 6pm (2 permits included).
Concierge services included, as well as a manager who can help with all your needs living nearby.
Thank you for your interest in our property and looking forward to hosting you in the City of Angels!!!TripAdvisor property ID 2903646...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.