Vacation Village at Bonaventure, Fort Lauderdale,
From $950 / week
viewed this property in the past week
Send to a friend
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
Vacation Village at Bonaventure is an enormous luxury resort located in a West Fort Lauderdale tennis and golf community. Vacation Village at Bonaventure has pools, spas, tennis courts, horseback riding, two 18-hole golf courses all on the premises. Vacation Village at Bonaventure offers you and your family the comfort and amenities you long for just minutes from South Florida's exciting hot spots and entertainment. World class sporting and recreational opportunities, incomparable cuisine, pampering spa services, shopping malls galore and a veritable wealth of nearby sightseeing destinations are all within just a short drive of Vacation Village ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate : 100%
- Response time: A few hours
- Calendar updated: 6 weeks ago
Additional Location Information
Vacation Village at Bonaventure offers you and your family the comfort and amenities you long for just minutes from South Florida's exciting hot spots and entertainment. World class sporting and recreational opportunities, incomparable cuisine, pampering spa services, shopping malls galore and a veritable wealth of nearby sightseeing destinations – they're all within just a short drive of Vacation Village at Bonaventure. With all that the legendary Fort Lauderdale area has to offer, the entertainment possibilities are seemingly endless!
Guests will enjoy spacious units with complete kitchens located in a South Florida golf and tennis community – with the beautiful beaches and sights of the Gold Coast only a 20-minute drive away. Restaurants, shopping and family entertainment are also available within minutes of the resort. An added bonus is the resort's convenient location between the nightlife of Fort Lauderdale and Miami's South Beach.
Unique Features of Vacation Village at Bonaventure
• Professionally decorated in classic Floridian style
• Common foyer with separate locks for each suite
• Fully furnished for maximal comfort and usage
Ceramic tile floors
• Two dual-access bathrooms: one with a Jacuzzi tub, dual-headed shower and sitting area
• Entertainment center complete with large screen television, video cassette player and CD stereo
• Additional TVs in bedrooms and sleeping areas
• Separate air-conditioning units in each suite
• Individual living and dining rooms in each suite
• King-size bed and sofa bed in suite A; queen-size bed and sofa bed in suite B
• Two fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, ice makers, refrigerators and all utensils
• Kitchen in suite A also features dishwasher and range
• All linens and bath towels provided
• Furnished balcony or patio with sweeping tropical vistas in suite A
• Weekly maid service (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)
Located directly across from two 18-hole championship golf courses, guests have the added privilege of discounted golf prices. If you're interested in shopping, the resort is only five minutes from one of the world's largest outlet malls, the famous Sawgrass Mills Mall. Situated on the edge of the Everglades, the resort's natural surroundings make it ideal for airboat rides and nature tours, too. There are three swimming pools on the premises and tennis courts are within walking distance.
From the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
Take I-95 to I-595 west and proceed to exit at 136th Street (exit 1A). Exit the highway and continue heading west on the service road/State Road 84 until you reach Bonaventure Boulevard. Make a left at this light and proceed south to Racquet Club Road. Make a right turn and you will see Vacation Village at Bonaventure, which will be on your immediate right-hand side.
Please be advised that according to the City of Weston Code Enforcement there is NO trailer, boat or RV parking allowed anywhere on Vacation Village at Bonaventure property. Anyone that does not adhere to the City Codes of Weston, and parks their trailer, boat or RV at this property do so "AT THEIR OWN RISK"!
Car is recommended