Winter rates from $295/nt .Check the availability calendar for open dates. Discounts for 7 and 10 day stays. Book discount lodging & lift tickets and get these bonuses (Winter Only)
* Save up to 45% on Lift Tickets- No Blackout Dates. Low Prices!
* Easy Pick-Up. Grab your lift tickets in advance or on your first day at any of our 3 mountain base locations.
* Unlimited Peak2Peak Access Included - Glide between Whistler & Blackcomb peaks in 11 minutes.
* Need to rent equipment? Save on Whistler ski and snowboard rentals.
Compare Costs. What you see is not always what you get. Make sure you inquire about the following items that may not be included in other lodging rates. Free Covered parking for one car plus two outside. Is it really ski-in, ski-out out or a 10-15 minute walk to the slopes? Are there extra charges per person? Is there high speed wifi internet and is it free or fee? Add in all the fees and taxes, then compare my rates. I will match any other units in Cedar Ridge you find.
Welcome to our luxury Whistler Vacation Rental SKI-IN SKI-OUT townhouse in Cedar Ridge. Our location is on Village Run just 300 yards above the main Whistler Village and Blackcomb gondola base. You walk 100 yards to the slope and then you are a 30 second ski or a 5 minute walk at night to the Whistler Village or a 10 minute walk to the Blackcomb Base! Please see our photo gallery for more details. FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access. 42" HDTV. We've been coming to Whistler-Blackcomb for over 25 years and know you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy your stay and please call us if you have any questions. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Just click on "Reserve Now" to start your vacation right now!
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each rising more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
* Convenient & Spacious. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night! Carl J
* We had a great time in Whistler and we had a very comfortable stay at your condo. It is well equipped and the rooms, lounge, kitchen are better than what was depicted on your website! The location is excellent for ski -in and ski out and we had many beautiful home runs down the Blackcomb mountain! Very glad to have made it our home for 10 days. BIG Thanks! TD
* Hi John, I just wanted to let you know that we loved our stay at Whistler - perfect weather, extraordinary skiing and very nice condo (great location) Dennis D
* Dear John, I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Whistler and the most influential part of our fun time was being able to use your condo. Last year we stayed at the Westin, but for us, the experience this year was better. My wife and daughters were especially taken by the convenient bus (boos) service- "go to figure". We look foreword to our next visit. John K and family
* Hi John. I wanted to let you know it was great staying in your place, it was really everything we needed and everything was of great convenience. I've recommended your place to a view peoplewhom may be wanting to travel to Whistler in the near future and would definitely love to stay there again myself! So thanks for everything. Komal W
* John, We just got back home from our time in Whsitler. We had a wonderful time and you have an awesome place. Thanks for renting it to us. Brian W
* Hello John and Sharon We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your home in Whistler. The weather was a bit stormy on the weekend, and then cleared up nicely on Monday. Nevertheless, we had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
Your home is very warm and comfortable. Cori C
* John, I just wanted to drop you a note to say 'Thanks' for working with us on the booking of your property in Whistler. I'm not sure what we missed but I am confident that it would not have compared to what we got. From the accommodations to the ski conditions, we had a great trip. Should we have an opportunity to return to Whistler one day, I will touch base with you 1st. Andy P
* Dear John, I just wanted to drop you an email to say how much we enjoyed staying at your home in Whistler. Apart from the journey over we had one of our best holidays ever! Your house is superb and the location so convenient. Although we were starters, by day 3 we had mastered the ski in/ski out and from then onwards we really got into the swing of things. Thank you again - we would recommend it to anyone. Very best wishes. Steve R
* Hi John, We had a lovely time in Whistler and your condo was a great home base. It could not have been more perfectly located and it was wonderfully appointed. We all felt immediately at home. It was really nice to be able to find essentials like salt and pepper and olive oil on hand. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope you have a wonderful fall! Caroline A
* I just wanted to touch base with you now that we are home and settled again. The condo was perfect. It's so nice and roomy and fully stocked. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Thanks again and we will check availability for our next trip for sure! April A
* John, Thanks for having us stay at the condo - we had a great week of skiing and exploring. The weather presented us with the full array of conditions - snowing, cloudy, brilliant sunshine, foggy - all to be expected! The snow was great, no matter what the weather. Condo was great! No problems. Again, we had a great time and also hosted a couple of other families for a couple of dinners and they are thinking that next time they will probably go down the allura/condo route too Jeffrey N
* Hi John, We had a great time and enjoyed our stay at your condo. The location was perfect and having a garage for bike storage was invaluable.Thanks very much! Regards, Erik T
* Just wanted to thank you for renting us your condo. All went well except for the weather. We did have wonderful family time and your condo was very accommodating and very well stocked. Great TV also. Thanks again, Rae A
* Dear Solins - Thank you for our most wonderful vacation in Whistler. Your house was perfect for us. The race was fun. Couldn't have been nicer. We will always remember it as the most lovely time with our family. With appreciation, Klaire and Jack
* Thank you so much for renting us your place! Your condo is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! Danielle O
* The jacuzzi works great! Sad that we have to move on. We had a great time here. Your house was great and very comfortable. We walked down the village run to go to Town, very convenient. Winter times must be great as well. Peter N
John, It has long been on my to do list to thank you for letting us stay in your condo in Whistler last August. We had a great time, and it was nice to have a "turn-key" home to stay in. We wish you every success with your vacation rental, and we look forward to some day in the future when we may have the chance to visit Whistler again and inquire about staying again at your condo. Best Regards, Becky and Mike B.
Additional amenities include: games, movie/video library, computer available, security system, safety equipment, iron and ironing board, discount cards, TV-digital or HDTV, secure ski and bike storage, laundry facilities, baby/infant equipment, fresh linens, coded access, resort information, grocery provisioning, hairdryer, living area, yard - shared, cassette player, dining area, videos, basic food staples, cds, guest parking, boot dryer, logs, parking - free private parking, complimentary housekeeping.TripAdvisor property ID 2038176...Read more
Cedar Ridge Luxury Condo Ski-in Ski-out Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Additional Location Information
SKI-IN SKI-OUT. Cedar Ridge, one of the finest locations in the Resort. Just above Whistler Village on Village Run. 100 yards to the slope and then just a 5 minute, 300 yard walk or 30 second ski to both the Whistler or Blackcomb Gondolas and main Whistler Village base. 10 Minute Walk to Blackcomb Base.
Left on 03/06/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | PamReviewed Mar 6, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. As skiers it was a fantastic location with just a short walk out to the ski run which took you to direct to the village base and easy access to either mountain. After skiing you could walk down the same route to the heart of the village night life and shops.
There was a cosy fireplace for the evenings and all the facilities needed for a comfortable stay, including a well-resourced kitchen.
The owners obviously look after their home and the guest book reflects the enjoyment of all their "visitors" and friends.
We also appreciated the garage and parking space for our second vehicle.
The condo was true to the advertisement and we had a wonderful holiday, especially as it snowed very day!
Left on 02/18/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 18, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
The condo was good for what we needed it for, however it was Dirty!
The place needs some serious attention. The cleaning crew does the bare minimum. We walked into, dirty carpets that hadn't been vacuumed, food stuck on the counters, food on the floor in the living room and the dining room, food/crumbs on the dining room chairs. Dust and sticky beverage rings on the side tables. Grease splattered on the stove. Torn sheets and a bath tub with black mold and pink fungus on the shower curtain and tile grout,and broken tiles with the grout falling off, in the master. The 3rd bedroom had no lighting at all. The over head light was burnt out and there were no lamps in the room. The room was too small to push the twin beds together as stated in the description on line. The second bedroom was good, just dusty.
The condo overall was dirty and dusty and in need of a good thorough cleaning.
It was necessary to clean the counters, stove and tables before we could use them.
It did serve the purpose for close proximity to the slopes for the skiers in the group. They enjoyed the ski in - ski out convenience!
However, it was not easy walking access to the village. We had a toddler and felt it to be too far to walk with her, (plus there were speeding skiers going by, not really a safe trail for kids). It is walkable for adults.
Left on 01/24/2013 for a stay in January 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jan 24, 2013Stayed Jan 2013
It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night!
“Nice, plenty of room, well taken care of, and a great location.”
Left on 09/14/2011 for a stay in September 2011 | Cory HughesReviewed Sep 14, 2011Stayed Sep 2011
Thanks for the use of your condo. The place was great and perfect for our needs. The location was excellent being so close to the lifts in the morning and have a garage to store the bikes in and work on was key. Thanks again. We'll contact you again for next years trip.
I accept VISA. MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER by secure on-line payment through the confidential and secure AlluraDirect on-line payment system. To reserve, click on "Reserve Now" above and follow the directions. We have a 3 night minimum, except longer during Holiday periods.MAXIMUM occupancy of the condo is 8 adults. Small children under 6 are not counted in the maximum occupancy. Minimum age for adults is 25 unless part of the same family and a copy of your driver's license or passport will be required upon booking. $500 Damage & Security Deposit required for singles groups. All rates below are in CANADIAN DOLLARS. $150 CDN Cleaning Fee. Discounts for 7 and 10 night stays except during Holiday periods. Click the "Reserve Now" link.
/ night - / night - owner terms applyowner terms apply
Request more information
Talk to the owner
Call the owner
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.