Willington Lodge Bed & Breakfast is a smallholding nestling in a superb location on the Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire borders, boasting magnificent views over the Welsh Mountains. We can accommodate up to 16 guests on a B & B basis and 4 guests in self contained Huntsman's Cottage.
Please take a look at our Trip Advisor Reviews we have recently been awarded 2015 Travellers Choice which puts us in the top 20 B & B's in the country.
The accommodation can be broken down as follows:-
The Groom's Suite is the family room and can sleep up to 5 guests
The Master Suite is the superior room and sleeps 2 guests either as twin beds or superking size bed.
The Gamekeepers room is a double room and sleeps 2. This rooms is on ground floor and it's own terrace for sunbathing. This room accepts pets
The Gardener's Room This room is a duples arrangement with the bedroom downstairs and bathroom upstairs. This room accepts pets.
All the above rooms vary from £120 per room per night up to £175 per room per night) and are operated on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Coming soon - 2 extra B & B rooms plus Huntsman's Cottage - sleeps 4 (self contained cottage) ready for June 2015
The Butler's Room sleeps 2 and is on the ground floor with french doors leading out into the Walled Garden. Has en suite bathroom.
The Housekeepers Room - sleeps 2 and is on the first floor with en suite bathroom and views over the Courtyard
The tariff includes a welcome drink and cake on arrival, tea and coffee making facilities in your room plus other goodies,. molten brown toiletries, bath robes for your use during your stay, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, full cooked breakfast each morning of your stay.
Larger parties welcome for Special Birthday Celebrations, Hen Parties, Reunions, Christmas and New Year. To reserve the whole house.on a B and B basis the cost would be £800 per night for 16 guests.
Plus Huntsman's Cottage £250 per night sleeps 4. (under refurbishment ready for bookings in August 2015)
Spa treatments can be arranged during your stay (please book in advance)
Close to local Wedding Venue - Iscoyd Park, Combermere Abbey, Cholmondeley Castle
After a night of peaceful sleep, the idea is that you awake refreshed, bouncing with energy, and hopefully hungry, to sample one of Pam's Aga-cooked breakfasts. These are made using the best ingredients soured locally, Willington's own fresh eggs and regionally grown produce, delicious!! A selection of teas and freshly brewed coffee, fresh pressed apple or squeezed orange juice (as much as you like) We have a number of specials too, and some great vegetarian options - Delicious !!
Each room has been individually designed to make your stay is welcoming and luxurious, whether you are here for business, leisure, visiting friends and family in the neighbourhood, attending weddings in the locality, Bangor on Dee Races. Everyone welcome……..
French Style interiors throughout the house with coordinating paintings and accessories, roaring log fires in the reception rooms to help you unwind
We have a number of excellent Country pubs and restaurants in the area, Pamela will be happy to make recommendations (all within a 5 – 10 mile radius). Taxis can also be booked to and from your chosen venue.
Other places of interest and things to do:-
• Chirk Aqueduct – World Heritage Site
• Hawk stone Follies
• A short journey to National Trust Properties, Erddig Hall, Chirk Castle and Powis Castle,
• Golf at Hill Valley, Wrexham, Hawkstone and Chirk
• Sand Stone Trail
• Bishop's Bennett Way
• Peckforton Hills
• Chester a Roman City, fabulous shopping and Historic Shrewsbury both equidistance approximately 30 minutes' drive
• Only a little further and you can be among the biggest and boldest mountains in Wales - Snowdonia! Take the train if you are not feeling too energetic – It's well worth a visit.
• Whitchurch Marina
Corporate packages -
(Gardener's Suite) and (Gamekeepers Suite) Sunday – Thursday for the business user single occupancy
Single occupancy 1 night £80,
Additional extras -
• A hand tied bunch of Flowers in your room on arrival for special occasions £35)
• A luxury box of continental chocolates £10)
• Bring your own horse – stabling and grazing for up to two horses (£20 per horse per night, hay and straw provided)
• Pack lunches provided in a hamper for day trippers (£10 per head)
• Spa treatments (a selection of luxury treatments on offer to pamper yourself), The Secret Spa –- Appointments need to be made in advance to save disappointment.
• Make a reservation in a local restaurant for dinner
• Taxis to and from your destination can be organized for you
• Venue hire for board meetings, breakfast meetings, weddings and parties.
For further photographs please take a look at our website or contact Pamela for up to date prices and availability....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.