• Complimentary access to the nearby Teton Sports Club
Thoughtful details make this updated condo a perfect retreat for couples or young families. The slate foyer welcomes with coat hooks, a bench and wildlife wall sconce. The bedroom sits just inside the front door with a king bed wrapped in a duvet and backed by a wood headboard. A wall-mounted TV, dresser and closet round out the room’s amenities.
A hallway leads to the renovated bathroom with its dark granite counter, basin sink, decorative mirror and white tile shower/tub. A washer and dryer live in the bathroom too.
In the great room, the renovated kitchen echoes the aesthetic of the new bathroom. Granite countertops complement sage-green cabinets. Stainless steel appliances and a basin sink appeal to chefs. Pendant lamps hang above the cut-through connecting to the great room. A rock fireplace anchors the living space. A dining table seats six in upholstered chairs. A plush couch adds a pullout queen bed. A cherry desk allows for professional interludes with its iPod dock and wireless internet. Two matching armchairs encourage lounging, as does the flat-screen TV with its DVD/VHS player. A private deck lures guests outdoors with its mountain views. Classic Western art decorates the walls.
The Ponderosa condominium lies within the Aspens. A quick five miles south of Teton Village, the Aspens neighborhood sits within walking distance of the Teton Pines Golf Course, as well as a gourmet market, well-stocked liquor store, two beloved restaurants (one Austrian, one Japanese), a bustling coffeehouse, a UPS store and a salon, among other conveniences.
*Please note that this unit is available for lodging only. Gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy of this unit are prohibited.
Additional amenities include: sofabed, stories: 1, pools: ts club, summer only, deck: one, complex: the aspens, laundry: in-unit, rating: deluxe, hot tub: teton sports club, number of beds: 2.TripAdvisor property ID 2436696...Read more
Left on 10/03/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | Teton loversReviewed Oct 3, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
The Jhrl personnel were helpful, as always. The condo, however, had problems.
1) The placement of the microwave is hazardous. It is positioned on the wall, perpendicular to the kitchen counter. The door prohibits easy removal of hot foods. I was burned when I had to juggle hot liquid to get it out of the microwave.
2) There were dead bugs on the carpet and in the sliding door track. We asked that the unit be vacuumed, but the bugs remained.
3) Some fluorescent under-counter lights did not work. After reporting the problem, it took a few days for a maintenance person to check on the problem. He removed the light bulbs, but never brought back a replacement.
4) The carpet was very dirty in several places and should have been shampooed.
5) There was no non-slip bathtub mat and no grab bar. Jhrl personnel gave me a bathmat when I reported the problem.
6) The television was too small for good viewing from the couch, much less from the dining table.
7) The dust was thick on all the blinds. I left a note asking for the blinds to be dusted, but that was not done. Dust is a major allergy trigger for me and I had allergy problems at the unit.
8) The sheets came off the bed every night. This was very frustrating. We left a note about this problem, too, but nothing was done to correct the matter.
There were some other problems that we found, but they were not as bad or frustrating as the ones mentioned above.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with such an open review! While it is always great to hear that our staff was helpful, I am saddened to hear that you experienced the above issues in your condo during your stay. I do hope that the above mentioned items did not stop you from enjoying all the amazing activities that Jackson Hole has to offer. We did send a member of our maintenance team down to have a look at the microwave and we will also discuss the location of the microwave with the home owner. We have also addressed all of the other items with our housekeeping and maintenance team.. It is through reviews like these that we are able to grow and learn as a company so I thank you very much! We do value our guests greatly and I would love to extend a special rate should you return to Jackson Hole in the future.
Thank you again!
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.