Fraser Crossing Ski-In/Ski-Out Base of Winter Park
Winter Park's newest condos are at Fraser Crossing. Be one of the first to stay in this deluxe condo. Reservations are now being taken. This newly built, contemporary vacation rental property is located near The Village of Winter Park Resort, right at the base of the Winter Park mountain. This condo is in great proximity to the Zephyr Express and Discovery Park for your learn-to-ski winter vacation or the abundance of activities during the summer.
This premier one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit sleeps four with a king bed in the bedroom and a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room. The fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, two-burner stove, oven, microwave, and toaster) allows you to prepare your own special meals. The kitchen is modern with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and all necessary dishes, pots, pans, and utensils.
The unit is overlooking the hot tub level of the building with views of Winter Park. It is a 108-second walk to the main lift and a 17-second walk to the hot tub. No need to take a bus or drive! There is heated parking and a private ski locker. The condo is furnished with linens and toiletries but does not offer daily maid service. The unit is ideal for small families or up to four adults. A sledding hill, playground, many restaurants and a bakery are also within walking distance. Frequent free shuttles pick up directly outside the building for the short three-mile ride into downtown Winter Park.
PayPal accepted for payment, which supports bank, Visa, MC, Discover and Amex.
As your hosts, we hope that in this contemporary mountain style home with beautiful views and convenient location, you will have such a wonderful time that you will come back to visit us again and again!
Note: $35 charge for room keys or ski locker keys not returned or left on table. Security deposit will not be returned if it is evident there has been smoking or pets in the unit.
- King size bed and a queen sofa bed
- Kitchenette with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- 2 Flat Panel TVs
- 4th floor balcony with views of mountain, new village, and amenities deck
- Amenities deck with hot tub, fireplace, and barbecue grill
- Free cable TV and HBO channels
- Sony Playstation 3 and DVD player. Includes movies and games.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod dock speaker system
- Free Wi-Fi high speed internet
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Over-sized bathtub and stand up shower
- Short walk to the Zephyr chair lift (main lift at base of Winter Park)
- Winter Park Village shops and dining right out the door
- Private ski locker on ground floor
- Heated underground parking garage
- Private balcony with views of Winter Park
- Common laundry
- Granite countertops throughoutTripAdvisor property ID 3115143...Read more
Left on 03/06/2014 for a stay in December 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 6, 2014Stayed Dec 2013
We stayed at this lovely condo for Christmas Vacation. This place has
exceeded our expectations. Lovely resort, for the money, you really can't beat it. Location: excellent. The slopes are super close. Restaurant were steps away. The condo was very comfortable and we slept so well. After a long day skiing we loved the convenient hot tub and warm fireplace. We will definitely be visiting again.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.