Recent reviews for Winter Park, Colorado, USA
"LOVE BEAVER VILLAGE"
Left on 08/10/2015 for a stay in June 2015
Stayed here several times. Condos are nice, clean and wonderful mountain views. Would recommend staying here any time you are in Winter Park!
Left on 04/12/2016 for a stay in April 2016
It was a beautiful condo with everything you need for a relaxing vacation stay! It would be great for entertaining! The location had easy access to restaurants and shops.
"Great place to stay!!!!"
Left on 04/12/2016 for a stay in March 2016
I highly recommend Beaver Village Condominiums. The staff was so friendly and the condos were clean, well kept and in a great location. Close to all activities!!! They also have an indoor pool with hot tub and DVDs rentals for the kids.
Enough to keep the whole family entertained!!! Will definately stay here again.
Only reason I gave them a 4 rating instead of a 5, is because the appliances were outdated, and we had to drag our luggage up 3 flights of stairs. We got groceries at the Safeway close by and took advantage of the big kitchen!!! :)
"Spring Break 2016 in Winter Park"
Left on 04/07/2016 for a stay in March 2016
Really enjoyed the condos (we had 2 2-bedroom condos). Nice set ups in each condo. Weather was great, little dusting of snow towards end of week.
Left on 03/28/2016 for a stay in March 2016
walk 1000 feet to ski shop, quick easy. clean condo. comfortable enough. lodging company was so very helpful (the most ever) in making sure our stay was gonna be great. answered every question and gave us lots of insight. if you have a problem here you didn't ask for help. great time. had some kinda soft memory foam(like an egg crate) we didn't like that but after removing it we slept great!
About Winter Park
There are few places in the world that can rival Winter Park, Colorado, for beauty and pristine nature. For skiers, snowboarders, and sight seeking travelers alike, the marvel of the Rockies can become your backyard while staying in your very own vacation home. Pursue outdoor adventures by day and step back inside your rental home at night, the perfect place to enjoy a chili cookout with friends and family. Vacation homes in Winter Park can provide a refreshing alternative to the constrictions and hassles of hotels.
Offering only the very best, Winter Park's world-class ski slopes attract skiers of all skill levels. Voted the number one resort by in-state skiers, Winter Park Ski Resort is known as "Colorado's Favorite," and claims an average annual snowfall of 350 inches per year. Winter Park offers activities not just for winter, but for all seasons. Though skiing may feel like the pinnacle of all Winter Park, Colorado, activity, there is an incredible amount to see and do here all year long. For example, you can hike beautiful mountain trails, bike ride through the city, or horseback ride along the water.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Experience the Winter Park Music Festival: This annual event offers a summer concert season that begins in the middle of July. Mix it up with the JVC Jazz Festival, offering a blend of funk, soul, and of course, jazz.
- See a live theater production: Live performances and theatrical productions take place every summer from mid-June to August.
- Take part in the race: Downhill skiing is not the only option for Colorado travelers. The Grand Lake, 25 miles from Winter Park, is home to fabulous cross country skiing and a Classic Cross Country Skiing Race in March.
- See Winter Park from above: Take flight in a Great Adventure Balloon Tour, located just one hour from Denver, and view the Rocky Mountain Park in an unforgettable way.
- Meet world class dog sledding teams: During Winter Park's annual dog sled races, teams of dogs pull sleds along an 8 mile track. These races are popular with spectators because of the opportunity to interact with both the dogs and the mushers.
- Hike the trails: Go hiking, biking, or Winter Park snowmobiling through the Apache National Forest. Straddling the continental divide in north central Colorado, the forest represents the quiet side of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Snowboard and ski Winter Park's slopes during the cold season, and come back in the spring to see the mountains bloom with wildflowers. No matter when you choose to schedule your visit, experience the beauty of the Rocky Mountains from your own private luxury vacation rental. Rent a trendy condo close to the shopping and nightlife downtown, or find a secluded lakeside cabin with all the amenities you and your family need for the perfect vacation adventure. While you're visiting Winter Park, you may also want to explore beautiful nearby mountain destinations like Vail and Telluride.