About Wisconsin Dells
A longtime favorite for families, Wisconsin Dells, WI is the perfect four-season getaway. The Dells are known for their array of water parks, miniature golf courses, and adventure parks, but there's so much more to be had! Within exquisite surroundings, there is plenty of wildlife to enjoy as well as outdoor sports such as golf and horseback riding. The arts make their mark here with great movies, shows, art, and photography catered to various age groups. Some quality spa time can also be found in the Dells for travelers seeking some relaxation.
Some of the sights you will definitely want to take in include:
- Noah's Ark Water Park: As one of the most popular water parks, this attraction is perfect for families. It is the largest water park in the United States with 49 waterslides, 2 lazy rivers, arcades, shopping, and more. It caters to both children and adults, featuring niche water park attractions, like the world's only 4D Dive-In Theater. For those who want wet and wild adventures, Wisconsin Dells waterparks can't be beat.
- Wisconsin Deer Park: For those interested in seeing some of Wisconsin's mammal life, visit this petting zoo that allows guests to see deer throughout their various stages of life. The park spans over 40 acres, giving guests the opportunity to catch glimpses of white tail deer, the American elk, American bison, European Fallow deer, and more.
- Original Wisconsin Ducks: This land and water tour takes guests on an exclusive trip through The Dells. Traveling through unique Dell terrain, guides narrate the surrounding Wisconsin geology, and a bit of world history. Visitors will learn the Native American legends and tales of how the cliffs were named, while relaxing along some beautiful waterways.
- Rick Wilcox Magic Theater: This show features a combination of magic and comedy that will entertain the entire family. Some very unique illusions are bound to surprise and thrill people of all ages.
- Timber Falls Adventure Golf: This miniature golf course, set within picturesque surroundings, features a log ride through amazing waterfalls and caves.
- Extreme World: This attraction is the one to get your heart thumping with a variety of thrill rides that really make the grade. Some of the highlights include the Bungee Jump, Skycoaster, Terminal Velocity, and the Ejection Seat.
After a long day of adventure, there are plenty of places to stay that make the most of what the area has to offer. If you rent a vacation home nestled along the shores of the Wisconsin River, you can spend your days swimming, canoeing, and fishing in your own backyard. You can also be the first to see the sunrise over the Wisconsin River from the back porch of a cabin rental then meander down beautiful woodland trails, perfect for hiking and mountain biking. Wisconsin Dells wilderness features breathtaking sights to behold, which every visitor will remember for a long time to come.