1. Location, location, location. Unless you are JUST coming to St. Thomas for the downtown, duty-free shopping, this is the best location on the island. Just an 8 minute walk to the best snorkeling on the island...only a 4 minute walk to Pineapple Beach for morning coffee or early evening cocktails...a brief 1-mile drive (two and a half minutes) to the prettiest beach on St. Thomas (Lindquist Beach), and only 5 minutes to Red Hook, with shopping, restaurants, dive shop, bars, EXCELLENT coffee, and both ferry and sailboat charters to St. John, Tortola and Jost Van Dyke.
2. Don't take our word for it...see what people who've stayed here said
3. Sleeps 10 comfortably and is child and "multi-generation" friendly (no flights of stairs, and no obnoxious drunks above you or below you partying or making noise!). This is a flat, single-level villa with a private garden courtyard. At night, all you'll hear is the wind blowing through the palms and the tree frogs looking for feminine companionship.
4. Affordable. We have the ability to adjust your rate based upon the number of guests who will accompany you. You'll not find a better value for the best location on the island. As on any island, food is expensive (the IRS allows a deduction of $84/day per-diem, per person). After a long day at the beach, relax...stay at home AND save significant amounts of money on dinning out by grilling in the garden courtyard or taking advantage of the fully-equipped kitchen. Save your money for that scotch you won't usually buy for yourself, a beautiful piece of jewelry as a momento, splurge on your luxurious signature perfume, own that wide-angle lens you've been lusting after, or acquire a spectacular crystal ornamental piece for your living room!
5. Private maid service. Nobody wants to do the dishes or make the bed when they're on vacation. Veronica, our housekeeper, will ensure that the villa is clean and tidy for you, every day. There's a reason why she's been our housekeeper for over 10 years.
Why the U.S. Virgin Islands?
Simple...there's a reason why it's called “Americas' paradise.” The U.S. Virgin Islands are American, and fall under U.S. Laws and U.S. Currency. The only difference being that they drive on the “wrong side” of the road.
Coming here is more than a vacation...it's a lifetime memory...Water so clear and inviting, you're compelled to get in...sand as soft and warm as cashmere on your feet...sun so warm...well, you know.
Rent a studio for only $199 a night, or the entire villa (sleeps 10) for just $475.
...best snorkeling on the island (8 minute walk), prettiest beach on the island (1 mile away). Or, head down to Magen's Bay (National Geographic recognized as one of the prettiest beaches in the world, where pirates hid their ships) and bob in the water while you order a drink from one of the waterproof cocktail hostesses. The air and water temperature are truly perfect, both being in the 80's with “gin-clear visibility.”
Come home to BBQ your dinner in the garden courtyard, or go to any of the local restaurants for good-to-superb food. Take a rum drink to the pool after dinner to cool down and discuss the days adventures. Your time here brings new meaning to the phrase...”no worries.'
If you are a coffee drinker, you can bring a thermos of coffee down to the local beach (a very brief stroll to Pineapple Beach) in the morning and sit and watch the little crabs scurry in and out of their burrows, the pelicans nose dive into the water for sushi, and the fisherman leave for their daily catch. Your only worry is fighting off the urge to 'do something.'...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.