* Cherry cabinets with granite countertops, tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, well considered appointments, and a pass thru bar with 4 barstools.
Electric cook top stove with regular oven and a convection oven, plus a microwave oven.
* A side by side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and a dishwasher. Cuisinart appliances include a coffeemaker, toaster, and blender. All dinnerware and Caphalon cookware is provided.
* Both the kitchen and the dining room afford water views while cooking and dining.
The kitchen and bar
The front master bedroom
The rear master bedroom
* The romantic bedroom décor includes Tommy Bahama and Eddie Bauer “plantation style” furnishings, including a lovely shear canopy king bed. All bedrooms have i-Home stereos (MP3 players) and oh so comfortable resort style “Heavenly Bed” mattresses.
* The front master bedroom (king bed), has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD and accesses the main balcony.
* The rear master bedroom (king 4-poster bed), also has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD and accesses a small rear deck on the rear of the building.
* The guest bedroom (2 twins or king bed) has a Sony 32” flat screen TV with HDMI plus DVD.
Front bedroom - another view
Rear bedroom - another view
The twin bedroom
Caribbean Villas' Comments. There are only a handful of three bedroom units at Grande Bay, and from what we’ve seen this certainly rates as one of the best decorated and appointed units with a really great audio-visual package. You won’t find anything that is this comfortable and that is more convenient to the restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife of Cruz Bay. This is a great rental for families or couples who prefer not to rent a jeep, and for persons under 25 years old who can’t rent a jeep on St John, this is an ideal spot.
The owners of Memory Maker at one time were part owners of Villa del Sol, a 3 bedroom villa in the Virgin Grand Estates. They have been coming to St John for many years and they understand that guests have a lot of rental choices on St. John, so they went the extra distance to make Memory Maker more appealing and luxurious than the average Grande Bay unit. Memory Maker is a great way to introduce new or repeat guests to this many delights of Cruz Bay and St John, and to help this along we are offering introductory pricing on this 3-bedroom unit.
Your view looking north
The view from your deck
* An absolutely wonderful place to stay while visiting a breathtaking beautiful island! The condo was well equipped with what one would need to feel right at home. Thanks for the memorable vacation!
* We just arrived home after our stay at your amazing condo! Thank you so much! We have been to St John several times but I have to say that this was definitely the best. Memory Maker was so beautiful and comfortable that we didn't want to leave. You thought of everything we might need. It was also nice to be so close to town. We drove to the beaches during the day, brought the jeep back to the condo and then walked in to town for dinner! It was amazing!
Rates, Printing Errors, Changes and Omissions: Caribbean Villas is not responsible for printing errors and inadvertent omissions. All rates and villa details are subject to change without prior notice.
PHONE SERVICE/CELL PHONES: Local phone service is interrupted regularly and in spite of our efforts to reinstate service it can some times take weeks. AT&T; is the only cell service we find operates efficiently on the island. If you do not have AT&T; we strongly suggest you bring a pay as you go AT&T; cell phone with you as we do not provide cell phones should the local phone service be interrupted.
Internet Service: The internet service is subject to frequent interruption. We cannot guarantee internet quality or speed. Renters might find it convenient to travel with a cellular carrier MiFi – a couple of examples are AT&T; and Virgin Mobile. There will be no refunds due to the internet not working.
Pool Floats: Pool floats are not guaranteed with your villa rental. If you want access to them, please bring them with you.
* Very tastefully furnished and accessorized with comfortable seating for 6.
* Sony 40” flat screen TV with HDMI plus Blue Ray DVD, plus a Sony stereo/CD with an iPod dock and an 8-speaker surround sound system that plays in the living room, dining room and both bathrooms with a speaker control system.
* Living room opens to the covered balconies off the front and west side of the unit,
* Interior dining at glass table for 6, or on the balcony at table for 4-6.
Your living room of Memory Maker
The living room and entertainment center
Looking into the kitchen and dining area from the living room
Grande Bay - Memory Maker was completed and began renting in 2010.
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the first level of the upper building of Grande Bay. This 1600 sq/ft condo is fully air conditioned, with 4 flat screen TV’s, surround sound stereo, iPod docks, Wi-Fi, and a private wrap around balcony with views of St Thomas and sunsets. With its stylishly sophisticated and warm and welcoming décor, this unit is a cut above the other Grande Bay condos that we have looked at.
The west facing view from your balcony, looking towards St.Thomas
Living and Dining Rooms.TripAdvisor property ID 3549945...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.