Borik holiday apartment
From $470 / week
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Well-kept air conditioned holiday rental, mainly with standard furniture.
Holiday cottage: year of construction: 1978, upgraded in 2000, Building material: Brick/stone house, Shared plot 100 m², 1st flor.
Distance sandy beach approx. 500m
Pets are allowed (please ask for 2 or more)
Damage Deposit 100 € per stay Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional fees may apply:
- second pet | 5 EUR per day
Borik holiday apartment
Zadar, Dalmatia, Croatia
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Borik holiday apartment is located in touristic area, nearby is Falkensteiner resort, Borik marina, sailing club Uskok. There is many more interesting things to do, playing tennis, sailing, water ski rent and diving.
- Nautical tourism (the islands of Dugi otok, Olib, Ist, Molat and Pašman)
- Diving (diving clubs in Biograd, Zadar and Zaton, and the islands of Pag, Sukošan, Pakoštani, Kukuljica and Sali)
- Free climbing in the Paklenica National Park
- Rafting on the Zrmanja River
- Sport fishing
- Trekking and mountain bike paths on Mount Velebit and in the Paklenica National Park
- The Kornati National Park – boat trips to the Kornati archipelago
- Boat trips to the islands of Pašman, Ugljan and Dugi otok – visits to picturesque villages on the islands and panoramic boat rides to smaller islets and bays
- Excursions to the historic part of the town of Zadar – a must-do for all who appreciate historical monuments and cultural heritage
- The Paklenica National Park – This is a place of unique beauty where the sea and the mountain come together. It is rich with forests, canyons and numerous caves. Suitable for alpinism.
- Vransko Lake Nature Park – the intact natural bird habitat with a special ornithological reserve
- Telaščica Nature Park, the island of Dugi otok – This excursion site abounds with marine and terrestrial flora and fauna such as dolphins, bats and endemic birds. Located within the park is Peace lake, at an altitude of 146m above sea level.
- Rafting on the Zrmanja River – Experience the adrenaline of the river rapids.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations
Last updated on December 10, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 420 other Zadar rentalsCheck Availability for Zadar
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no