We are a team of friendly and hardworking individuals that will make your stay in Zagreb unforgettable. We believe that each accommodation needs to have that "feel at home" vibe and this is exactly what we offer.
From Mach 2013, we offer you our newest location for your most comfortable stay.
Zagrebek Apartment "Amalia"
- is one-bedroom apartment
- is completely new-furnished and decorated
- is a part of a beautiful, privately owned house
- has a separate entrance to the apartment
- is only 6-minutes walk away from the main city square
- is in a quiet neighborhood with possible use of garage
- is surrounded with a vast garden
- close to public transportation, public sport facilities (pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, ice rink during winter), coffee shops, grocery stores, banks, park
- towels and bed linen provided (changed every 7 days)
- satellite TV, microwave, free internet access, possible use of washing machine
(Below you can read our guests' reviews on our previous locations, in 2010. We hope you will find them useful and helpful.)
Feel free to contact us and we will respond to your inquiry in no time!
Zagrebek Apartment "Amalia":
ist die Ein-Zimmer-Wohnung in einem Einfamilienhaus, mitten in Zagreb, geeignet für 2 bis max. 4 Personen.
Das Haus liegt auf einem der Hügel über dem Zentrum der Stadt in der Rubeticeva ulica.
Vom Apartment ist es ein 6 -10 min. Spaziergang bis zum Zagreber Hauptplatz Ban Jelacic.
Das Apartment Amalia
- ist zentral gelegen und dennoch ruhig
- hat einen eigenen Eingang
- hat eine Terrasse im grünem Garten mit Blick über die Stadt
- ist komplett neu renoviert und eingerichtet
- liegt in der Nähe des Sport Centers Salata (mit Schwimmbecken, Tennisplätzen, Basketballplatz, Eisbahn im Winter)
- bietet Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Banken, Park, Kaffees
Left on 03/03/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 3, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
Nos alojamos allí en nuestra última noche en Croacia. Tanto la recepción, la orientación como la hospitalidad fueron extremadamente cordiales. El departamento es bello, tiene un ventanal que mira al jardín de la casa y su ubicación es muy buena porque está a 5 minutos de caminata de la Plaza principal.
“Very nice apartment in city centre; friendly, helpful team”
Left on 06/11/2010 for a stay in May 2010 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jun 11, 2010Stayed May 2010
I was in Zagreb for 3 days and stayed at the "Le petit Green" apartment rented by Zagrebek. I am very content with the service I received. The Zagrebek team was very nice and helpful. They gave us great tips on which places to visit or to which cafes/restaurants to go.
The apartment was clean, which is the most important point to me. It was nicely decorated. The stay was pleasant, since the atmosphere was so familiar.
Another plus was the location of the apartment. It is situated in the city center. You can reach all places you want to visit easily due to the good transport connection.
Left on 05/28/2010 for a stay in April 2010 | hypoMReviewed May 28, 2010Stayed Apr 2010
This was our first stay in Zagreb and we had great time! The flat was great, clean and the location is superb. Zagrebek team told us everything we wanted (and needed) to know about Zagreb and helped us rent a car for our trip outside the city. I hope we will be back soon and we will most definitely choose the Green room again :)
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.