Drowned in the picturesque Petite countryside in Zermatt, luxurious Catered Chalet Zermatt Les Anges is the wonder created by the world famous interior designer, Magali de Tscharner. The lodging offers a contemporary twist of comfort to the traditional wooden resort with its world class lighting designed by experts in the field. Colossal windows are featured to trap the tranquil landscape that lay beyond the lush three storey chalet. Appealing furniture arrangements and classy fabric soothes and relaxes the mind and body throughout the stay.
Zermatt is rich with authentic mountain restaurants, exhilarating Après Ski and other exiting sports activities, serene paved roads, mouth-watering chocolate boutiques and stalls offering fancy items to shop to your hearts consent. This placid village is the home of the Europe's finest ski piste and it gifts the tourists an exciting array of winter sports and skiing throughout the year.
Extended over a spacious 700 m2 area, the first two storeys of this classy chalet accommodate 14 guests in its 7 superior bedrooms. The rooms are carefully designed by De Tscharner's in such a way that a guest could experience the comfort wrapped in elegance and warmth just in a glance. Six bedrooms overlook the magnificent scenes of Matterhorn. Four staff members will be standing by to cater the needs of the guests.
1. King-size twin bed overlooking Matterhorn. Attached bathroom including a bath and detached shower equipped with massage spurts and rainy spray. Panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony, hearth burning with organic-fuel and inbuilt music setup.
2. King-size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a bath with a bedroom view and detached shower equipped with massage spurts and rainy spray. Panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony, hearth burning with organic-fuel and inbuilt music setup.
3. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a shower equipped with rainy spray and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own dual personal balconies.
4. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom including a separate bath and shower and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn from your own personal balcony.
5. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom equipped with a shower. Patio separated by a glass door, an opening to the plunge pool and a panoramic gaze from Zermatt to Matterhorn.
6. Superior-king size twin bed. Attached bathroom equipped with a bath and detached shower. Patio separated by a glass door, an opening to the plunge pool and a panoramic gaze of Zermatt.
7. King-size twin bed overlooking the Petite countryside. Attached bathroom equipped with a rainy spray.
Other Specialties And Services Offered
• Relaxation – resting area blended with natural stones and waters-capes, sauna, massage room, hammam / steam room, shower and detached water closet. Immediate access to the patio and to the plunge pool with a 3m2 power jet
• Room to accommodate ski gear and racks to heat your boots
• TV lobby equipped with huge LCD Screens, Sky Channels, DVD player and Wi-Fi facility.
• Inbuilt music setup with ports to insert i-pods
• Ample collection of interesting DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
• In-house lift
• Situated in a secluded beautiful location in the Petite Village; it will take only a 10 minutes stroll or 5 minute's drive in an electric taxi to reach the town centre.
• Pillows and duvets made out of feather or sensitive fabric
• Private bathrobes and slippers
• Hairdryer per bedroom
• Luxurious Temple Spa toiletries
Connect With the World:
• Equipped with a computer for guests, printer, telephone and protected wireless internet
Chalet rental costs Cover
• Lavish lodging for 14 visitors
• Amenities and the privileged stay in the chalet
• Enthusiastic and friendly assistance from the chalet crew
• Perrier Jouët Champagne
• Tea in bed, brunch and afternoon tea throughout the stay
• Daily lunch and supper for kids
• 'Chef's special' delicious dishes for dinner, during 6 night per week
• Hand pick tantalizing house wines
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from the bar
• Newspapers and beautiful natural blossoms
• Luxurious Temple Spa toiletriesTripAdvisor property ID 2516301...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.