Fully equipped beautiful apartment. Located on Rambla Catalunya, 5 minutes walk from Plaça Catalunya and Casa Batllo. Very sunny and quiet despite being in the center of Barcelona. Modernist building, renovated in late 2012.
Comfortable and elegant apartment. Placed on beautiful Rambla Catalunya, at walking distance to the main attractions. Fully equipped including air conditioning and WIFI internet. Parquet floors are combined with the original modernist flooring of the house. Amazing high modernist ceiling. The size of the flat is 55m², with two rooms for up to a maximum of five people.
The apartment is composed of:
- L...iving-dining room equipped with 2-seater sofa-bed, armchair, chaise longue, table with 6 chairs, television, DVD player and stereo.
- Kitchen integrated into the living room totally equipped with: fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, juicer, kettle, toasted sandwich maker, washer dryer, crockery, cutlery and full glassware.
- Bedroom with a large double bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe. This bedroom has a balcony to the outside.
- Bathroom complete with shower and hairdryer.
Upon arriving at the apartment will give you all kinds of information about the city, including maps, suggested routes and our favorite restaurants both in the neighborhood, and in other lively areas of the city.
The apartment is located in one of the best areas of Barcelona, in the tree-lined Rambla Catalunya, full of shops and restaurants and close to the city attractions.
You can walk to Paseo de Gracia, Plaza Catalunya, Gothic Quarter, Raval ... and besides, it is next to the underground station of Passeig de Gracia and numerous taxi and bus stops.
Left on 03/27/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | Diego Garcia
The service was great. Our receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The home had good style. Nothing bad to remark. The best were the location, the two balconies, the building and the useful minibar.
Amazing quiet apparment in the most beautiful street in the worl
Left on 03/14/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | Manu
1) Great value for money. Same price than a hotel but 5 people instead of 2 (plus the savings for having the kitchen)
2) Art-deco classic building but totally new, nice, quiet appartament...
3) ... in the very center of Barcelona! Rambla Catalunya, nicest street of Barcelona, just next to Paseo de Gracia.
4) All them were so kind to us with all info we need to enjoy Barcelona
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.