- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Stay in Brighton's oldest house, dating back to 1565! Central yet tucked away down a twitten in the famous Lanes, this glamorous themed cottage is superbly situated in the heart of the city within the most fashionable shopping and dining district.
Vintage heaven! Ideal for girly shopping trips, special get-togethers, posh hen parties or families who want instant access to the best that Brighton has to offer! You'll find the very best in central Brighton's bars, restaurants and venues all on your doorstep and only a few steps to the vibrant seafront and Pavilion. Brighton is buzzing all year round making it an ideal destination for a fun...Read more
Alice in Wonderland Cottage
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Additional Location Information
The property is right in the city centre by the seafront so easily approached by public transport.
- Trains from London Victoria arrive every 30mins (journey time approx 50mins).
- There is always a great queue of taxi's outside the train station- the fare around £5 to the house.
- The coach station is 3 minutes walk away.
- Gatwick Airport is approx 40 minutes by train, coach or car.
- Gatwick airport is serviced by most major airlines, including BA and Easyjet.
- There is a wide selection of nationwide car rentals to choose from at the airport. However as the house is in such a central location, a car is not necessary to enjoy the city- all the major attractions are accessible on foot or short cab ride.
- While there is no car-parking space with the property there is a large multi-story car-park in the adjacent street.
- Nearest beach - Brighton seafront (a minutes walk): 0.1 kilometres
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations
Nearest train station: Brighton, 0.01 miles
Nearest ferry port: Newhaven, 10 miles
Nearest airport: Gatwick, 20 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 15, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 30 other Brighton rentalsCheck Availability for Brighton
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $490
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Peak weekend | $123 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
All advertised prices are based on up to 6 occupants (we can sleep up to 8 with use of 2 large sofa beds, £50 supplement each).
We do not let the house on a nightly basis, but on Weekly, Midweek or Weekend breaks (3 nights minimum stay):
Please see rates below:
Low season £645. Mid season £755. High season £860
The property's weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights
Our weekend rates give you use of the house from Friday pm - Monday am. (Although we can arrange Thurs- Sat or Sat- Tues). We understand that many guests choose not to stay on the third night but the advantage is no early check-out & you have use of the house all day to store your luggage and freshen up before you travel home. We don't offer a discount for a shorter stay.
Low season £405. Mid season £470. High season £540
Low season £890. Mid season £1040. High season £1185
Our weekly break check-in days are flexible but never run Saturday to Saturday.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR:
£320 per night (minimum stay 3 nights)
Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
£50 for use of each sofa bed (cottage sleeps up to 6 in 3 bedrooms or up to 8 with 2 optional sofa beds)
£75 supplement over a Bank holiday / Pride weekend
A deposit of 30% of the hire fee is required to secure the booking. We regret that we can't reserve dates without a deposit. The full or remaining payment is required 28 days prior to stay.
A £300 security deposit is required 14 days prior to your stay as insurance against any undue loss, damage or excessive mess. This is refunded within 7 days after you vacate.
- Central heating
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- 8 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 60 square meters