Guinea Fowl cottage
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Our Guinea Fowl cottage sleeps 4 in 3 bedrooms,with King size bed in the main; spacious ¾ bed in the second and a single bedroom. Beds have orthopedic mattresses and luxury white cotton percale bedding
Features of this cottage :
Open plan fully equipped kitchen including stove/oven; fridge/freezer; microwave.
All towels and bedding supplied; swimming towels on request.
Spacious comfortable living/Dining room
African décor with original artworks
Door from the living room to a covered stoep
Outside dining with a bbq.
More than an acre of garden
Peace of mind securit...Read more
Guinea Fowl cottage
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
Although a short drive to the city and in proximity to all of the attractions of Cape Town, Noordhoek offers a colourful village atmosphere with rustic surroundings; truly the last remaining country village in the Cape Peninsula. There are a number of good country restaurants within minutes of our accommodation; as well as a Mall with supermarkets and affordable franchise restaurants.
Local attractions include :
• Noordhoek long beach – 8 km of pristine white sand; ideal for surfing, kite surfing or just strolling.
• Warm water beaches of False bay including Fish Hoek and Simonstown.
• Silvermine and Table Mountain nature reserve with scenic walks or hikes
• Imhoff's Gift , farm stall complex and cheese factory on the Kommetjie road to Cape Point, where you can enjoy camel or donkey rides, or a variety of restaurants.
Horse riding on neighbouring farms.
• Simonstown, Naval base and seafaring town with its "Historic Mile " of beautifully preserved historic buildings dating from 17 th Century Dutch to Victorian, and the Boulders Beach African penguin colony.
• Cape Point Nature Reserve where you can see the 2 Oceans meet in a spectacular clash and watch a variety of plains game.
• Kalk Bay, a fishing harbour which is home to some of the best restaurants in Cape Town and a long street of historic buildings offering antiques, crafts, collectibles and art.
• Constantia wine route with some of the oldest Cape Dutch farmsteads and superb restaurants.
• A number of world class Golf courses.
• Cape Town city and the most successful waterfront development in the world with magnificent aquarium, shops, restaurants and boat rides is an easy 30 minute’s drive.
Location Type Beach, Mountain, Village
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 11, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from owner
Rates are all inclusive.
Weekly servicing and changing of bedding and towels included.
Daily housekeeping available at $12 per day.
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Outdoor Pool [?]
- Mountain Views
- Parking [?]
- Electric Stove
- Beach Towels [?]
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Yes
- 78 square meters