Michigan Vacation Rentals, Cabin Rentals, & More (908 rentals)
Popular Michigan Destinations
Browse all regions in Michigan
Recent reviews in Michigan
The cabins were awesome with cable T.V. In every room,loved the old school board games.
We had a great time and will definitely be ...
Extending away from two peninsulas and touching four of the five Great Lakes, Michigan is a diverse and beautiful state that is quintessentially Midwestern. Vast expanses of wilderness, spectacular beaches and welcoming cities make up the fabric of the state, and Michigan's outdoor appeal is complimented by its metropolis, Detroit.
If you're visiting Michigan, some of the things you'll want to check out include:
- Detroit: This town is home to the Henry Ford Museum, a rich artistic and musical culture, three major casinos, and a wealth of excellent restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Mackinac Island: Vehicles are not permitted on this beautiful island, which blooms with fields of wildflowers and berries that grow fresh and ripe in the summertime. Once you get your car back, a drive across the Mackinac Bridge is truly awe-inspiring. This graceful suspension bridge is the largest of its kind in the western hemisphere.
- Isle Royale National Park: One of the most famous National Parks in Michigan, Isle Royale National Park is located on the state's northwestern shores, abutting Lake Superior. It also offers some of the best camping in Michigan.
- Harbor Country: Filled with quaint towns and rural farms, Harbor Country is one of the best venues for Michigan romantic getaways. Summer and fall are the perfect times of year to experience the area's slow-paced, welcoming vibe and historic appeal.
- Muskegon: One of the state's most widely visited cities, Muskegon is home to Michigan's Adventure, one of the best amusement parks in Michigan. It's a perfect place to bring your family for an unforgettable day.
Summer is widely considered the best time to get outdoors and enjoy Michigan's scenic beauty, but winter visits are equally satisfying. The state offers world-class winter sports, and the famous Detroit Auto Show is held annually in January and is a must for automotive enthusiasts.
A cabin rental is the perfect way to enjoy the idyllic beauty of the Michigan countryside, and if you're staying in the city, consider a condo as your vacation rental instead of a hotel. You'll enjoy all the comforts of home, and you'll have more space and privacy.
If you want to explore beyond Michigan, you can head north into southern Ontario, Canada, which is just across the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit. The beautiful lakes of Minnesota and the relaxing Midwestern vibe of Wisconsin are also just a short drive away.