From $714 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
This traditional Villa is situated near the marvelous golden sands of Agios Sostis beach, famous for its unspoilt nature and turquoise waters. The villa enjoys a privileged position with extensive views over the Aegean Sea and the Northern coast of the island, which unveils the true beauty of Mykonos original landscapes.
The style of this home is exquisite: the smooth-edged architecture donates to the exterior of the house a pure look, while the interior is sober and embellished with flair. The bamboo pergola is a relaxing place to enjoy cold drinks and aperitifs prepared from the outside bar.
The interior of the house is fully fu...Read more
Mykonos, Aegean Islands, Greece
Additional Location Information
This Luxury Villa is situated near the marvelous golden sands of Agios Sostis beach which is one of the most beautiful, peaceful and protected for their natural beauty areas of Mykonos, famous for its unspoilt nature and turquoise waters. The villa enjoys a privileged position with extensive views over the Aegean Sea and the Northern coast of the island, which unveils the true beauty of Mykonos original landscapes.
For travelers who like Mediterranean cuisine, they can eat at a traditional Greek restaurant either at Panormos beach or at Agios Konstantinos beach, while listening fantastic tunes played by resident DJs. They can also use wireless internet connection to share their exciting experiences on Mykonos island with their fellow computer - buff friends back home. Here, everybody becomes a member of the happy crowd enjoying a neo-hippy mood.
On Panormos Beach, travelers can also spend their leisure time participating in a variety of activities. If you feel like getting some exercise into your holiday schedule, you can either take part in a game of beach volley, try kayaking or workout on a trampoline. However, if you are on Mykonos to enjoy the sun and the sea, you can just relax in the hammocks located on the beach.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Car is recommended
Last updated on July 07, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 351 other Mykonos rentalsCheck Availability for Mykonos
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $1,346
- Transfer service | per stay | The prices include free transportation to the villa on your arrival and to the airport or port on your departure.
- Cleaning service | per stay | Maid service and change of linen once a week. Additional maid service can be arranged at extra cost.
- Additional guests | $1,616 per week | The above prices refer to the main house that can accommodate 8 people. For extra guests there is available, at extra cost (1200€/week), the guest house that can accommodate 2-3 people.
- Cruise servises | per stay | Cruises around Mykonos can be arranged at extra cost.
- Central heating
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 340 square feet