Several Rooms in a beautiful B'nB, great location!
|Rental type||Bed and Breakfast|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Living space||240 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Other, City, Downtown|
Description from the owner
Saket Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful new Bed and Breakfast with all the modern facilities one would come to expect in a hotel.
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room Electronic Safes
- Satellite Flat Screen TVs
- Sleek, clean, modern bathrooms.
- Air-conditioning / Heating available in all guest rooms
In addition, it offers travelers a comfortable, spacious and elegant home
away from home, with the option of home-cooked meals and personalized
The B'nB is located in the heart of green, park-filled Saket in South Delhi
and is extremely well connected to all South Delhi locations. I...Read more
Several Rooms in a beautiful B'nB, great location!
New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Additional Location Information
Delhi is a massive megapolis. South Delhi is considered it's active and most exciting part.
As the center of the city moves further south, Saket has flourished over the past 20 years. While crowded Old Delhi is considered central/north, the south is modern with plenty of new shops, restaurants and entertainment hubs. A large number of architecturally beautiful monuments are also located in South Delhi.
Most of Delhi is accessible by metro. We're lucky to have the Saket metro stop only 8 houses away from us! There are also numerous taxi stands close by and auto-rickshaws can be hailed off the street.
Close to Saket you'll find:
(5 - 10 minutes drive time)
- the Garden of 5 Senses (with 5 really awesome restaurants!)
- the historic Qutub Institutional Area and "Style Mile" where all the hottest new restaurants, night-spots and designer boutiques are setting up shop in restored old "havelis" (old mansions).
- the boutique Crescent Mall hosting some of the India's best fashion names
- the Lado Sarai Golf Club (Delhi's only pay 'n play golf course)
- The Lado Sarai Village teeming with new art galleries
- 3 huge shopping malls with multiple food courts, restaurants and theaters. - also nearby, hotels like The Sheraton, Hilton Garden Inn and Country Inn
(15 - 20 minutes drive),
- quaint, artsy, gallery-and-restaurant-packed Hauz Khas Village,
- the enormous Sarojini Nagar Market (great for cheap street shopping)
- the equally large Lajpat Nagar Market
- Dilli Haat with its ever-changing handicrafts market and cheap-eats regional food-stalls
- the posher GK1 and GK2 markets that host great restaurants and some brilliant Indian stores (check out FabIndia!).
- upcoming Indian designers in Shahpurjat Village
- and Nehru Place with it's massive electronics market
Other than shopping, food and partying, there are more monuments than you can count in South Delhi. We suggest digging into a guide book to find what you'd like to see. The rest, we can recommend!
Location Type City, Downtown
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in INR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$51 - $64||$51 - $64||$424||$1,663||1 night|
|Jun. 28 2012 - Jul. 31 2012
|All Other Dates||$64||$64||$424||$1,663||1 night|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
Additional notes from owner
Rate listed above is for Single Occupancy.
Price for Double Occupancy is higher (inclusive of taxes and breakfast)
Prices for Extra Bed beyond Double Occupancy is Rs 750 (inclusive of taxes and breakfast)
Weekly and Monthly rates depend on season, number of people and days booked.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 04, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
“Spacious rooms, attentive staff, and delicious breakfast”
Everything about Saket B&B; was perfect; the staff was attentive and extremely friendly, the rooms were tastefully designed and extremely comfortable and the rooftop garden was the perfect place to watch over the hustle and bustle of Delhi.
The breakfast was so much more than we were expecting. I especially enjoyed the large selection of jams at the table, I tried a different one every morning!
Finally found the perfect place to stay in Delhi with great value for money. I would definitely recommend Saket B&B; to anyone visiting Delhi.
Great Location Great Service
I tend to travel often to New Delhi for work and sometimes have to stay the weekends. This time I stayed at Saket Bed and Breakfast and was pleasantly surprised with the service and overall experience.
Not only does this place have a great location but the rooms are fantastic. The staff is very helpful and the place is very well kept.
A great bonus was that the owner was able to give me some great tips on how to see and experience the 'Real Delhi' over the weekend.
I am definitely going to make this my first option on my next trip to Delhi.
I had the most wonderful stay at this bnb.It was very well located.Rooms were spacious and very nicely done up. The service was excellent. Simply loved the breakfast. All in all had a good stay.
An amazing experience at a Comfortable BnB with Great Staff, a W
Saket Bed and Breakfast is the ideal home away from home for anyone travelling, visiting or staying in Delhi. It is located minutes away from all the necessities and luxuries one could dream of. The staff were very warm and friendly and the breakfast was great.