- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Situated in Simon’s Town, near Boulders Beach were the penguins live, PingusHouse is a 4 bedroom holiday home with a nice private secluded garden and solar heated swimming pool. It is also within a five minute walk from incredible secret little beaches, with natural crystal clear water pools surrounded by big black round rocks (boulders) an ideal place for a refreshing swim and great fun for children.
Lightly furnished and fully equipped with all mod cons, the house offers accommodation for up to 8 guests and boasts quality interior and decor. The style is modern and sleek, with white and blue walls and decor.
The main floor co...Read more
PINGUSHOUSE LUXURY VILLA WITH POOL IN SIMON'S TOWN
Simon's Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
Our daughter Laura loves to go to the little beaches near the house and also swim with the penguins at Boulders beach. The town itself with its ancient British air and colourful buildings is charming and has several restaurants, cafe's and nice shops. Mary also loves a bit of "city live" so we are also not so far to be able to enjoy the rest of the sightings, top notch restaurants, concerts and shops that have made Cape Town a great holiday destination, but we are still able to sleep, wake up and relax in a tranquil (and not very windy) spot, overlooking amazing sea views.
Pingushouse is at:
- 10 minute walk from Simons Town Golf Course
- 20 minute walk from the world famous penguins in Boulders Beach.
- 2000 mts. from the town centre
- 10 minutes drive to Cape of Good Hope National Park (part of Table Mountain National Park)
- 30 minutes drive to V&A; Waterfront (Cape Town)
- 45 minutes drive to Cape Town International Airport
- 60 minutes drive to the Winelands, (Franschoek, Stellenbosch,..)
There are so many things to see and do around us... just to mention a few:
- Hiking in Silvermine Nature Reserve enjoying the beautiful flora and fauna that is so unique to the Cape.
- Visit Kalk Bay and its fresh fish market and antique shops.
- Go to Constantia Valley, the home of Groot Constantia, Alphen and Uitsig wine estates.
- Drive to Hout Bay, travel along the scenic Chapmans Peak, to visit the World of Birds or take a boat trip to Seal Island, or go to its famous flea market on Sundays.
- Enjoy a summer outdoor concert in the magnificent Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Practice some of the local sports or activities:
Golf, Sailing, Incredible Scuba Diving, White Shark Cage Diving, Whale watching in season (July to November), Water Skiing, Mountain Climbing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Canoeing, Cycling, Tennis, Hang-Gliding, Walking, Parascending, Horse Riding on the beach, Fishing, Trekking, Snorkeling, Swimming, .... the list is endless!
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Golf course on-site or within 15 minute walk, Water sports nearby, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby
Nearest beach: Boulders
Nearest train station: Simons Town
Nearest airport: Cape Town internacional AirPort
Car is recommended
Last updated on September 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 16 other Simon's Town rentalsCheck Availability for Simon's Town
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $800
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- End of stay cleaning | $40 per stay
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 8 Dining chairs
- 8 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 150 square meters