- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
Imagine. In one of the islands magic places, near the cultural capital of Ubud, the private and serene Villa Santai weaves the amenities of the modern world with the friendliness and grace of Balinese tradition.
Serenity. Overlooking a river valley and ancient rice paddies, the dramatic villa architecture frames a pristine landscape and verdant terraced vistas. The eclectic decor of original art and artifacts invite relaxation and recuperation, the meaning of "santai."
Fantasy. In a culture devoted to service and the enjoyment of life, the gentle staff promotes the unique peace and pleasure of this private villa.
Villa Santai - Luxury 4 Bedroom - Dramatic Vistas
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Just under 5 kilometers northeast from Ubud central in the small village of Melayang. Enjoy amazing dramatic vistas, as the villa is situated on a peninsula high above on the river valley, overlooking the Petanu River. The villa is located on the left (north) just past the grade school after the tiny local village of Laplapan.
Last updated on July 10, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 270 other Ubud rentalsCheck Availability for Ubud
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government V.A.T. | 11% of rent
- Government Service Fee | 10% of rent
Additional notes from the owner
The following services and amenities are included in your rate:
1. Arrival transport from Denpasar Nqurah Rai airport or local hotel, if your stay with us is between 3-6 days. For stays of one week or more, departure transport to the airport or local hotel will be provided complimentary as well. This offer is valid for up to two vehicles each way. If a third vehicle is required due to excess baggage and/or larger groups, your party will incur an extra charge at check-out.
2. Our chef, familiar with French, Italian, and South-East Asian cuisine will be provided, along with our friendly and service oriented staff of seven persons.
3. Welcome drink upon arrival. Daily bottled water, coffee, and tea are provided throughout the day.
4. Daily continental breakfast, if your stay with us is between 3-6 days. For stays of one week or more, daily full breakfast is included.
5. Up to two extra twin beds can be placed in either of the two king bedrooms free of charge. A third extra small bed is also available. The villa is equipped with two full size bedroom cribs and two smaller portable cribs which are available at no additional charge.
6. Assortment of bathing amenities and beach towels.
7. Use of the villa’s public desktop computer (located in the bar area), stereo, DVD player, and music server containing over 50,000 music songs titles.
8. Complimentary broadband Wi-Fi internet, accessible from anywhere in the villa, including each of the four bedrooms.
9. You may expect all other cleaning services to be performed just as if you were to stay in an elegant boutique hotel (i.e. morning room cleaning and nightly bed turn-down, daily villa sweeping, polishing, and dusting, dishwashing, laundry service, etc.)
10. On-site managerial assistance in organizing all meals, tourist activities (i.e. Balinese dance ceremonies, elephant rides, rafting trips, etc.), many of which include discounted villa contract rates for entrance fees and tour operators.
11. On-site Valet and Parking for your own vehicles (up to three vehicles).
12. On-site Security 24 Hours Daily.
- Housekeeping Optional
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 8000 square feet