Utah Vacation Rentals, Condos, & More (2,831 rentals)
Popular Utah Destinations
Browse all regions in Utah
Recent reviews in Utah
Utah is home to hoards of national parks that teem with snowy mountaintops and rust colored deserts. Within this western state also lies a withstanding symbol of America's Wild West, Monument Valley. This area features desolate yet iconic buttes that stand proud amongst the scarlet desert that surrounds them.
Although Utah is sparsely populated, the bustling capital of Salt Lake City has its fair share of unique residents, including a heavy dominance of Mormons that add an innovative flair to the area.
For true adventure seekers, the southern region of Utah is a vacation paradise. From the plunging canyons to the soaring mountains, the landscape here is seemingly etched out of the earth. There are also many places and activities to enjoy in Utah geared toward all age groups.
Some of the sights you will not want to miss include:
- Wasatch Mountain Range: For ski enthusiasts looking to get a fix of some of the best snow in the country, this is the place to be. Great trails and exquisite scenery abound.
- Park City: A glorious slice of alpine perfection, Park City is known for its excellent skiing, historic sites, modern restaurants and a buzzing nightlife. It is also known for hosting the world-renowned Sundance Film Festival, an annual event here since 1981.
- Great Salt Lake: Head west toward this beautiful body of water for some of the best sailing and fishing in the state. The swimming here is acclaimed for its high density of minerals and other salts that invigorate the body.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: With some of the most rugged scenery around, this picturesque area is speckled with jagged cliffs, elegant arches and sweeping plains.
- Capitol Reef Park: For some serious desolation, make the trek to these breathtaking surroundings where you will find the earthly version of Mars. You can drive to the top and view the 100-mile-long gash called Waterpocket Fold. At night, you can relax in an outdoor hot tub and marvel at the milky blanket of stars that burn through the midnight sky.
- Salt Lake City: As the state capital, this city is your entry to Utah's celebrated ski resorts, national parks and recreation areas. It also played host to the 2002 Olympic Winter Games and is home to the historic Mormon Temple Square.
There is plenty to do in Utah, no matter what season you visit. During the winter, to ski Utah slopes is an immensely popular attraction, and during spring, summer and fall parks in Utah are a big draw too. Utah is also a great destination for lovers. There are numerous wedding venues in Utah to choose from. Couples should also consider romantic getaways in Utah.
At the end of the day, there are several accommodation types available to travelers. Book a vacation rental which might include a condo downtown in Park City or a cabin rental where visitors can immerse themselves in some of the state's most stunning surroundings.