Baan Benjamarts gated entrance opens onto a courtyard car park, which connects via a sand-washed pathway to the spacious, furnished beachside living pavillions and the pool and beach beyond. Both pavillions slide open onto the pool deck, with overwater steps to a quaint, furnished relaxation gazebo perched right above the soft Bophut sands.
The lounge is furnished with plush leather sofas and armchairs positioned around a coffee table and facing a wall mounted flatscreen TV with DVD and satellite channels. Eurasian accessories and artwork add a sense of elegant style to what is also a very practical and comfortable room for guests on a beachside break.
Directly across from the lounge, the spacious dining room is served by a fully fitted western kitchen and breakfast bar with fitted sinks, plus a second, concealed wet kitchen for the personal chef and staff to prepare meals to order from the varied in-villa suggestion menu. An 10-seater wooden dining table is surrounded by high-backed water hyacinth chairs, the perfect place to gather for a family feast, day or night -- always connected to the views.
To the rear of the lounge, a door from the entrance courtyard opens into a twin bed guest room with ensuite bathroom, ideal for older kids. Directly opposite this bedroom, two large, stilted pavillions are built into the cliffside, surrounded by tropical foliage and housing the villas three double bedroom suites. The bedrooms sit side by side, connected by a terrace and each one slides open onto a balcony with views over the villa to the beach and sea beyond. The master features a four poster bed, a walk through dressing area to the generous bathroom with tub and shower, and a door that opens onto a small private garden. Both guest bedrooms are equally roomy, with king size beds, tropical furnishings, flat screen TVs and bathrooms with glass walled rainshowers.
Staying at Villa
Benjamart Tropical elegance best describes the ambience at Baan Benjamart. The villas contemporary, spacious rooms all open right onto the kind island climate and picturesque coastal views, so its easy to drift between the beach, pool and comfortable living spaces, making the most of the stunning, private location.
Well though-out interiors combine luxury and practicality, encouraging absolute relaxation and allowing guests to enjoy the easy life with every holiday need close to hand. The staff are attentive but discreet, and the added indulgence of a private chef makes leaving the villa a choice rather than a necessity. The beachside pool and gazebo are a natural focus for daytime and evening pleasures, and having the bedrooms set back from the communal areas guarantees privacy and allows guests to balance private and social time during the stay. Being part of a gated, luxury beachside estate makes Baan Benjamart a secure, peaceful haven and the villas layout, staff and quality facilities combine to offer guests a sophisticated personalised vacation.
The beach directly in front of this villa is one of the best on Samui, quiet and secluded when compared to the islands busier tourist beaches, with incredible views over to nearby islands and backed by gentle forested hills. The sea is fine for swimming at high tide and theres an appealing range of watersports options available for active guests, which can be easily arranged through the villa manager. ** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Private infinity edge swimming pool
* Direct beach access
* Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining
* Plasma TV with DVD/CD players in each bedroom, Satellite TV (True Vision) and DVD/CD player in the living room, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
* Local Telephone & Fax line and free wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
* All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
* Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
* Secure gated community
* Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
* 1 Sea Kayak with 2 seat available for estate used
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day
* Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting service on request and availability
* In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Additional amenities include: beachfront villa, spa on request, generator, wifi adsl, thai chef, group couples villa....Read more
Baan Benjamart Bophut, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
Dhevatara Residence occupies the northern end of Bophut bay, a wide sweep of sandy beach, which at its centre hosts Fishermans Village, a quaint, picturesque beachside community that offers an attractive, authentic alternative to the main tourist centres of Chaweng and Lamai. The sleepy seaside lane is lined with a choice of restaurants and bars, many occupying traditional wooden shophouses, but comes alive every Friday as a Walking Street, with local crafts, traditional food and music to entertain the family crowds. Speedboats leave Bophut Pier for nearby islands such as Koh Phangan, Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park and the northern section of the palm fringed bay plays home to a number of boutique resorts.
Last updated on February 04, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
83 other Bophut rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.